Sons' sorrow

Good to see the negativity from you and bbpf starting before we've even kicked a ball in earnest

Lets not get confused by negativity regarding the product on the park and being realistic about how our club is run off it. I'm not being negative, I'm raising legitimate concerns about our ghost of a chairman breezing into his new role, without so much as a hello, and raising every ticket price going. I'm fairly positive about the footballing side of things but it's a shame people are being priced out of watching it. I know a good few supporters I'd consider part of the 'hardcore' who wont be buying a season ticket this year. If that's just within my circle of friends then god knows how many others there are.

I have absolutely no doubt home crowds will start to dwindle this season and I wouldn't be surprised if away fans turned their noses up at paying 20 quid. If being concerned about your club fleecing supporters is negative then call me negative.

I canny work out who anyone is apart from what looks like Nuttal. Help a brotha out, who are these guys?

I don't even think that is Nuttall. No idea who any of them (other than McIlduff) are, but they all look like total jobbers.

I'm genuinely not sure if the big #5 has played football before. Genuinely looks totally lost out there. There were more comfortable looking centre-halfs playing at the Rock this time last week.

All the Trialists have been fairly gubbins to be honest. The striker can't hold the ball, McManus hasn't really done much and McIlduff hasn't looked as decent as Boomer.

Get the first team on, and get this mob pumped.

14 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Connor McManus ex Celtic at #6 I think

He's the only one who looks like he has any ability of the trialists, he's very much in the Mark Docherty mould though. McIlduff doing okay. Striker and centre half look useless. 

Get Nade on Stevie.

I hope we put some of our good players on in the second half too.

Kieran McAnespie is not one of your good players...is he? [emoji6]

He's the only one who looks like he has any ability of the trialists, he's very much in the Mark Docherty mould though. McIlduff doing okay. Striker and centre half look useless. 
Get Nade on Stevie.

Agree with that.