Sons' sorrow

Anyone any idea how much money rangers are paying to use the stadium?
Wondering if that has helped us dish out multi year contracts.  Only player before this season to get one in my lifetime has been Jordan Kirkpatrick (I think).
Craig Barr and Rory Loy. Maybe Mark Brown too?

Just now, lionel wickson said:
43 minutes ago, Thommo90 said:
Anyone any idea how much money rangers are paying to use the stadium?
Wondering if that has helped us dish out multi year contracts.  Only player before this season to get one in my lifetime has been Jordan Kirkpatrick (I think).

Craig Barr and Rory Loy. Maybe Mark Brown too?

Ross Forbes also signed an 18 month contract when he returned to us from Forfar. Not quite multi-year but it tied him down for a season and a half.

I reckon the two year contracts aren’t coming off the back of Rangers Colts/reserves/B team using the stadium, it’s probably just a tactic we’re using to attract a higher calibre of player without spending more on wages and it will also allow us to have a fairly solid spine of a team retained for next season. You’ve got to assume there will be some form of relegation clause involved.

1 minute ago, ZingaliMan said:

Have been on the Dumbarton offical site can't find if Saturday's game is on ppv. Anyone know if this game is available for ppv. Cheers. 

It will be. Keep your eyes on the club's Twitter/Facebook for the link to purchase it going live. Normally is about Thursday I think that it goes up.

2 hours ago, Jan Vojáček said:

It will be. Keep your eyes on the club's Twitter/Facebook for the link to purchase it going live. Normally is about Thursday I think that it goes up.

Thanks for that and good luck for the forth coming season.