Sons' sorrow

I hope whoever it is, has the knowledge put to him about findlay and Rogers,

I believe its common knowledge that these are 2 decent prospects. No secret knowledge to be passed on there.

Wouldn't be a surprise to see them @ St Mirren next season??

I believe its common knowledge that these are 2 decent prospects. No secret knowledge to be passed on there.

Wouldn't be a surprise to see them @ St Mirren next season??

I think both Findlay and Rodgers will play at a higher level than championsip next season.

I am on holiday in Tenerife and this is doing my tits in.

On another front been to two games here, Cd Tenerife are struggling at bottom end of aldante liga and that game was dull 7 euros a ticket a 1 all draw.

Then today Cd Marinos in a play off game for division 4. Similar ground to our own except it is an athletics ground but only one stand 10 euros and they lost 2 0.

Edited by son of a bankie

I think the ydi is producing decent players, just maybe not good enough to push for a starting position. I think Joe Coleman could have played ten matches for us already if we'd been in the lower leagues.

There was games at the end of the season when we had three kids on the bench; are we agreeing they were there because we had no one else as opposed to them earning it?

I thought Joe Coleman would have got at least another season ,must be hard for the boy with his dad passing away at start of year

poor show imho for a boy who is born & bred in Dumbarton & been in youth set up since he was 14

hope the boy goes onto better things

Edited by holsten

With our last three managers who have all contributed to our recent success, none of them have had other work commitments outwith dfc allowing more time to focus on the managers job. I think another scenario like that would be very beneficial! Might be a part time club but the managers job is certainly not part time hours.

With our last three managers who have all contributed to our recent success, none of them have had other work commitments outwith dfc allowing more time to focus on the managers job. I think another scenario like that would be very beneficial! Might be a part time club but the managers job is certainly not part time hours.

Or part time wages! A very well paid position

How many SonsTrust heid bummers paid tribute to Stephen Grindlay by participating in the Bowls day down @ The Rock today?

Answers on a postage stamp please.....

Didn't know that it was in the job description of "sonstrust heid bummer"? I'm sure nae tears were shed by shay

Kirkpatrick and Fleming to boost murrays squad at st. Mirren? Van zanten to step up to management? Interesting to see.

My impression is that Fleming wasn't Murray's favourite. He was used quite sparingly until the numbers game didn't give the manager such a wide choice