Sons' sorrow

Being that the applications deadline is today, if this is true about aitken meeting the club, it's a pretty bold statement by the paper if true, and shows the club reads p&b, so fingers crossed, I'm very encouraged

According to the website, deadline is tomorrow at 3pm.

TBH though, you'd think that anyone interested would have their CV in by now. And stating a deadline doesn't mean that the world is standing still waiting for applications. I'd be very surprised if interviews and moves haven't already taken place.

Being that the applications deadline is today, if this is true about aitken meeting the club, it's a pretty bold statement by the paper if true, and shows the club reads p&b, so fingers crossed, I'm very encouraged

In what way does this show that the club reads this forum? Almost as ludicrous as the assertion that the reaction on social media influenced the Raith appointment...

In what way does this show that the club reads this forum? Almost as ludicrous as the assertion that the reaction on social media influenced the Raith appointment...

We all know they do

Aye, that may not show that but it's fairly common knowledge that the club keep tabs on this site.

Isn't this an astonishing time for the Dumbarton Terrace to have gone to ground ?

That's quite harsh on Andy, he could be too busy to write about (what remains) speculation at the moment. I can't really think of what else he could write about either, he's written about Murray's era and he's written about possible successors. There's no point writing an article about Aitken (or Naysmith, Jack Ross, Gus McPherson or Christian Dailly :P ) until the appointment is confirmed.

Great appointment from the Sons, Aitken I think the best up and coming part-time manager. Actually a little surprised he has taken this job rather than wait for a crack at full-time but that won't bother Dumbarton.