Sons' sorrow

Best to save the new manger chimps tea parties outside the ground to the experts of the Old Firm.

*Folds up massive Stevie Aitken flag and takes off Stevie Aitken mask, steps down from wall, gets on train home*

If you're waiting by your computer excitedly 'til the 3pm press conference why not waste some time reading my latest Daily Record/Lennox Herald blog. It was written on Saturday night and so is a bit out of date now but in my unbiased opinion is still outstanding.

Clicky

*Folds up massive Stevie Aitken flag and takes off Stevie Aitken mask, steps down from wall, gets on train home*

ginge is a great manager, i predict you will finish in the top 6 next season ,all the best to ginge and the dumbarton fans from all at stranraer

ginge is a great manager, i predict you will finish in the top 6 next season ,all the best to ginge and the dumbarton fans from all at stranraer

Thank you.

Hope you guys get something sorted soon. Feeling a bit guilty about bumping your manager within a week of ours being bumped. It's currently a merry go round of gaffers getting bumped.

Any names been mentioned to replace Aitken?

If you're waiting by your computer excitedly 'til the 3pm press conference why not waste some time reading my latest Daily Record/Lennox Herald blog. It was written on Saturday night and so is a bit out of date now but in my unbiased opinion is still outstanding.

Clicky

"Albion Rovers' Derek Young"

Has anyone told Forfar?

This is a bit like your wife holding a press conference, only to announce she's having an affair. Stevie is a great manager and will be sorely missed at Stair Park.

I'm sure he'll do amazing things at Dumbarton and I look forward to witnessing it.

Edited by Moonball