Sons' sorrow

Christian Dailly.

Heard it first here.

i'm sure you and i know a senior gentleman who would regularly through dailly into conversation. Surely he's not your source?

Edit to add; thinking it a wind up didnt stop me googling him; he's married with a family of four and coaching athletics in chelmsford, essex, england. So defo a wind up then, give Ivano a dunt for me Moonster

Edited by sonsanorak

i'm sure you and i know a senior gentleman who would regularly through dailly into conversation. Surely he's not your source?

Edit to add; thinking it a wind up didnt stop me googling him; he's married with a family of four and coaching athletics in chelmsford, essex, england. So defo a wind up then, give Ivano a dunt for me Moonster

:lol: He's not my source, he's not a source for anything other than bullshit!

Dailly's been doing that whilst he studies Sports Science and completes his coaching badges. Looking for a management gig now to get him started.

Unless the applications process is a smokescreen, then I would think that any appointment at this stage would be unlikely. We certainly won't hear anything before Thursday as the deadline for alpplications is Wednesday at 3pm.

Friday will be the absolute soonest we'll hear of an appointment.

Aiken is however now 1/3 favourite with the bookies.

Unless the applications process is a smokescreen, then I would think that any appointment at this stage would be unlikely. We certainly won't hear anything before Thursday as the deadline for alpplications is Wednesday at 3pm.

Friday will be the absolute soonest we'll hear of an appointment.

Aiken is however now 1/3 favourite with the bookies.

I was trimming my azaleas in the front garden yesterday afternoon when a guy in a hoodie jogged past and shouted 'Kirk Broadfoot, player-manager' before running up a nearby lane. I've not had such an odd visitor since Jackie Baillie called by campaigning the other week.

I'm impressed by Aitken and would be pleased if he got the job.

A belated good luck to Ian Murray, and thanks for the last few years. Some unforgettable stuff during that time, especially the turnaround from certain relegation, coming so close at Aberdeen, and the Great attempt at getting into the play-offs.

His tie at the Hamilton game was fucking honking though............

I am on holiday in Tenerife and this is doing my tits in.

Well, by the time you get back from your marathon summer break, we'll have a new manager, a new squad and a whole load of new names on the shirts.

Hell mend you for buggering off for a month. :lol: