Sons' sorrow

Here it is then - The Dumbarton Terrace's take on the end of Ian Murray's empire at Sons. It's 2,500 words long, so have a cup of coffee ready.

Best Sons manager since Billy Lamont? What happens next for him and Sons? Those and other questions are dealt with.

Read it here: https://thedumbartonterrace.wordpress.com/2015/05/23/ian-murray-the-end-of-the-empire/

Here it is then - The Dumbarton Terrace's take on the end of Ian Murray's empire at Sons. It's 2,500 words long, so have a cup of coffee ready.

Best Sons manager since Billy Lamont? What happens next for him and Sons? Those and other questions are dealt with.

Read it here: https://thedumbartonterrace.wordpress.com/2015/05/23/ian-murray-the-end-of-the-empire/

Andy, you are the Gare Clyde of the new Millenium..........

I quite agree Curler. Any abuse from our support and I would hall them out, give them a ball and if they could improve the team they are in. If not, go back to your seat and support the team.

Leave the training to Mr Third Rock, team selections too yourself and motivational talks to our fair lady.

Odd. Wonder what that is all about.

Also odd that Naysmith has dropped to evens.

I know, could it be that there's some mad clause that sees contracts invalid if Murray leaves or something?

Was down getting my season ticket and antonia was saying its a shame that "some of the boys had other offers, chose to stay and now Ian's away."

There's some managers on that mcbookie list I really hope we avoid.