Free Money

Yes, obviously... Obviously I was exaggerating and I'd be annoyed but If the deal was on I'd have no right to complain obviously... It's a free bet and we should be thankful for the chance to win a free £50.

Put it this way, I'd rather have £50 risk free at Evens than £50 at 6/1 of my own money. Do you think different? If not then I'd like a full apology for your bizarre logic.

Not if it's a genuine 6/1 shot then no, I wouldn't place £50 on a 6/1 shot if I was being offered even money....risk-free or not. 

The odds come down so quickly after kick off in these games that I think it's just due to the volume of people going for the same bets. At £50 a pop of free bets they're just trying to control their liabilities. Waited a few seconds the last time for a HT/FT bet and the odds dropped by a third. Clicked the button the second the website acknowledged kick off this time and got the full 28/1. I don't think it's false advertising. TSAC definitely needs his hole though. 

For me the best way to approach the in play offer is to lump over 0.5 and hope for an early goal then you have a risk free shot at something like an exact score or NGS

If it's still 0-0 at about the hour mark then under 0.5 should be a shade over evens then you just put your £50 on that for a small guaranteed profit

For me the best way to approach the in play offer is to lump over 0.5 and hope for an early goal then you have a risk free shot at something like an exact score or NGS

If it's still 0-0 at about the hour mark then under 0.5 should be a shade over evens then you just put your £50 on that for a small guaranteed profit

Depends on the fixture but its usually after 70 mins when 0-0 becomes odds on. As has been said before covering elsewhere makes more sense. Not that i get this offer anyway

Think McBookie are in some way affiliated with BetVictor. Odds tend to be the same across the board for both sites.

Certain bookies don't have their own in-house pricing teams, so they'll 'buy' their books from someone else. That or BetVictor own them.

I'm sure I remember reading that McBookie were independently owned and based in Dundee, but that they do use Victor's web layout, odds, etc.

When you deposit,it's on your statement as BV limited or something similar.

I've had a live chat operator referring to betvictor promos when querying a McBookie free bet too