Free Money

Okay. I should be fine then. Bet365 have made a fortune out of me.

I made about £3500 out of them last year on Cheltenham Gold Cup day. Total fluke, know nothing about horses, quick shifty at the Racing Post's tipsters. I don't think they'll ban me till they've got every penny back.

I've done these risk free bets before but forget how they work. Is it placing a bet before the game then placing an in play bet and getting the in play refunded no matter what? £50 max is that right?

What's a good bet to place for guaranteed profit?

I've done these risk free bets before but forget how they work. Is it placing a bet before the game then placing an in play bet and getting the in play refunded no matter what? £50 max is that right?

Yes to the first, don't know to the second. 

Against their Ts&Cs to place bets to guarantee a profit but you could do Wales/Draw 1st half result double chance pre-game, Belgium 1st half-result in-game to get £25 profit either way.

Cheers, could you not put on Belgium before the game. Then put an in play of Wales or Draw or vice versa for profit?

Yes, but bet365 might see that as a breach of the T&Cs.

Most people here seem to go Over 0.5 goals Pre game and then cover no goalscorer elsewhere.

I'm trying to decide what in game bet to put on. Weirdly I'm torn between Belgium 2-0 and just Wales to win tbh.

Yes, but bet365 might see that as a breach of the T&Cs.

Most people here seem to go Over 0.5 goals Pre game and then cover no goalscorer elsewhere.

I'm trying to decide what in game bet to put on. Weirdly I'm torn between Belgium 2-0 and just Wales to win tbh.

As Paris Hiltoon said a few pages back, if you bet regularly with Bet365 they don't seem to be too fussy about the rules. Still like to know what got Mr Bairn got banned for.

As welshbairn said, you'll only get banned if you don't use bet365 regularly and simply deposit for this offer alone. If you actually use the account, you should be perfectly fine guaranteeing a profit.

I've never had a problem. For anyone who hasn't ever done the offer before, I'd suggesting reading back several pages, as it's tiresome reading the same things every time this offer is on. If a mod sees this, could you let me know if it would be possible to create a pinned thread for a "Bet365 offer FAQ"?