Free Money

27 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Anyone else think the odds on this game are shite?

Depends what you mean by shite. Atletico lost at home to Las Palmas, who are shite away, not long ago, and Leicester are on fire again. 12/1 sounds like great odds.

Depends what you mean by shite. Atletico lost at home to Las Palmas, who are shite away, not long ago, and Leicester are on fire again. 12/1 sounds like great odds.

I mean just the general ones. Anytime goalscorers etc odds are quite poor. Nothing really sticking out just now for me

29 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Ah well thats me sorted now lol, tempted me enough mate lol

You do all that fancy matched betting though, you'd be insane to take my thoughts seriously. "Free holiday for a fiver or there's no point" is my motto.

23 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

You do all that fancy matched betting though, you'd be insane to take my thoughts seriously. "Free holiday for a fiver or there's no point" is my motto.

not done it for a while though lol, even then this was a free money grab, i never matched these offers, for me it was all or pennies everytime

btts first half has always been a favourite of mine, or perhaps simply over 1.5 goals first half, depends on the teams and the odds

2 hours ago, Twinkle said:

I mean just the general ones. Anytime goalscorers etc odds are quite poor. Nothing really sticking out just now for me

The odds on these nights are always worse on B365 than other bookies, especially inplay. The price you pay for a genuinely free bet.

19 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Will they do btts second half inplay? If they do that'll be my bet.

18 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I don't think so. Actually, I'm not sure. Maybe you could email and ask them? Or Tweet them if you're on Twitter.

yeah they should do, im sure ive seen the BTTS second half a few times and the odds were always worse than BTTS first half

4 hours ago, Twinkle said:

Surely if Everton are hitting Leicester for 4, Atletico should be doing the same with guys like Griezman, Carrasco etc playing?

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Think the odds reflect that.

They certainly do, but Leicester rested around five first teasers on Sunday and Vardy only played 60 minutes. I still can't see Leicester getting anything but it could be closer than a lot of people are thinking. I'm thinking 2-1 Atleti.

Considering doing both teams not to score first half with my prematch and both teams to score first half with the I play. Thoughts?

Right. Stupid alert. Please bear with me, but:

I put £50 on no goalscorer with b365. I also put £50 over 0.5 goals with skybet.

I then take my free £50 in play and I can do what I want with it.

Is that the correct way to cover my stake and potentially some phree munny on some unlikely outcome?

10 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Right. Stupid alert. Please bear with me, but:

I put £50 on no goalscorer with b365. I also put £50 over 0.5 goals with skybet.

I then take my free £50 in play and I can do what I want with it.

Is that the correct way to cover my stake and potentially some phree munny on some unlikely outcome?

Put the fifty on over .5 on 365 to qualify for offer then you'll only need a few quid cover on no goalscorer elsewhere.

This might be worth considering for those who like to use more than one bookie for these offers....

https://mobile.matchbook.com/promo/championsleaguedoubleodds

Actually just looked at this again, and you'd have to bet five times the "bonus" odds to be able to withdraw.

f**k that.

Have gone £50 over 0.5 goals with Bet365. 1/20.

£5 no goalscorer with SkyBet. 12/1.

Assuming my inplay £50 bet doesn't come in I'll be £10 up it finishes 0-0, just £2.50 down if it doesn't. In the unlikely event that the only goal in the game is an own goal I think I'll be £62.50 up (as own goals don't count for goalscorer markets).

Either way, £2.50 for a shot at a £50 bet is great value, and much better than risking them taking the offer off me for future opportunities.