Free Money

They're getting a lot of heat on Twitter over this and there's a screengrab doing the rounds of one of their customer advisors on the live chat saying that this offer is expensive to run and they've been selective about who gets it i.e. people who won't win.

They're getting a lot of heat on Twitter over this and there's a screengrab doing the rounds of one of their customer advisors on the live chat saying that this offer is expensive to run and they've been selective about who gets it i.e. people who won't win.

I'm about minus £150 over the past nine months and haven't won anything on that offer since previous season so I remain sceptical.

You'd think they would just have reduced the amount to £10 or £20 max and offered it too more people, as opposed to trying to pick and choose.

It probably helps that I'm well down with Bet365 this season and, I don't usually play as safe as some with the bet. Usually go for BTTS or something similar, though I've rarely lost money with this offer.

Incidentally, I've actually swapped from Bet365 to Skybet in the last few months as my main account, and I'm so much better off for it.

I've went for the usual over 0.5 goals in the game. Was close to going both teams to score as I think it's a certainty but didn't have the balls.
Probably going to go for 1-1 in play or maybe an anytime goalscorer.