Free Money

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

Baws out and gone CR7 to score anytime at 5/4 with pre game Bet. I'm thinking Dybala or Isco AGS for in game bet...

Good start but Dybala isn't at the races...

On 6/3/2017 at 15:52, Hursty said:

Brazil have gone from 8/13 to evens to beat Scotland u20 in Toulon Tournament. Am i missing something?

Aftertiming sort of reply, but I watched Brazil's match against Indonesia a few days ago and they looked rubbish. People who watched them piling into Scotland most likely had a big impact on the price. Still wouldn't have expected our boys to beat them, but seems like this age group isn't a particularly great one for the Brazilians.

Talking of free money, Sky Vegas are doing their free spin daily again. Not sure how long it will last! PlayOJO are doing money back on losing plays too, worth checking out. I didn't get offered the BET365 promo on the CL final this time, gutted!

Talking of free money, Sky Vegas are doing their free spin daily again. Not sure how long it will last!

Has anyone had a win on this yet? Ive did it for the last few days but not even close

19 hours ago, Latino Lover said:

I got offered discounted tickets for some race meeting in a weekday. On to my fourth  account now anyway more concerned about lack of double delight on betfred.

Me too

Two for One Ticket Offer – bet365 Old Newton Cup Day

bet365 Old Newton Cup Day takes place on Saturday 8th July at Haydock and, as a valued bet365 customer, you can take advantage of an exclusive advance booking ticket offer.

You can get two Grandstand & Paddock tickets for the price of one, in comparison to the price on the day. So two tickets will cost you just £28 in total.

Na, you can stick that up your shitepipe.