Free Money

I had Real to win on decent odds. Even betting on Griezmann FGS would have been shite odds. Good night for Bet365. 

Yeah when I heard this game was on the offer I thought brilliant, Griezmann is always good for a goal.. checked the odds and he was 1.66 (about 8/13 I think) to score anytime. Very poor, and 365 will be loving that Atletico won with only one goal in the game

On 11/04/2017 at 15:02, lanky_ffc said:

Correct scores are usually my go-to and I've been close a couple of times. Atletico have kept clean sheets in 3/4 home CL games this season and 53% of their league matches, so I'll probably plump for 1 or 2 nil.

Of course I went for 2-0 :(

1 minute ago, deej said:

Yeah when I heard this game was on the offer I thought brilliant, Griezmann is always good for a goal.. checked the odds and he was 1.66 (about 8/13 I think) to score anytime. Very poor, and 365 will be loving that Atletico won with only one goal in the game

On the other hand your hardcore gamblers will all be collecting their £30 profit. Bookies are supposed to lose when favourites win, I doubt they did today though with the odds so skewed though.

I made a reasonable profit from my prematch bet last night, Atletico to be winning HT/FT at 1.80. Lost my inplay bet on Okazaki AGS.

Though I don't actually cover off my bets as most do and just go for a safeish realistic prematch bet.

• 1 month later...