Free Money

Sorry if I'm being a bit thick here but would you not make a loss of £8.68 if under 1.5? As you have to include your £8.70 in the overall stake.

£108.70 staked - £100.02 returned.

You're right, I fucked up. Doubt there will be less than 2 goals though. :unsure:

McBookie have sent a free £10 to be used last night, tonight or tomorrow. Anyone else get that email? Could help tie in with the bet 365 offer to guarantee a profit

You have to stake £10 to get your free £10. I didn't bother as I wasn't convinced it would arrive in my account on time.

Either go for,

Over 0.5 goals (currently 1/40) pre match and draw inplay(roughly 4/1 inplay)

Over 0.5 goals pre-match, back 0-0 with McBookie(19/1) and try my luck at a first goal scorer or correct score bet in play.

Going to wait until just before kick off to put my pre-match bet on. 1/50 yesterday now 1/40, might drift closer to the ideal 1/20.

You have to stake £10 to get your free £10. I didn't bother as I wasn't convinced it would arrive in my account on time.

Either go for,

Over 0.5 goals (currently 1/40) pre match and draw inplay(roughly 4/1 inplay)

Over 0.5 goals pre-match, back 0-0 with McBookie(19/1) and try my luck at a first goal scorer or correct score bet in play.

Going to wait until just before kick off to put my pre-match bet on. 1/50 yesterday now 1/40, might drift closer to the ideal 1/20.

Why would it make any difference if its 1/40 or 1/20 unless you're being funny?

Anyway, i've went for over 0.5 and looking at bayern to win 3-1 in play.

And with the 'wifes' account i'm thinking of the same but 4-1. Koscielny 1st scorer is tempting me a bit though, 50/1.

Probably going to cover the 0-0 after losing 50 on it last time

For other no risk, high returns punters here's the bets P+Bers have suggested in case yours disappears after kick off. (Ok, I could lose £8 because of an accounting error.. :1eye )

Draw, £160..Alex_14
Arsenal to win, £275..Bully Wee
Arsenal to win from behind £1000..Welshbairn
Feel free to add your own, or one's I've missed.
Just noticed Arsenal to win, BTTS at 11/1. Will probably go with that. Now 12/1
Edited by welshbairn

I fancied goals so backed under 4.50 pre match with a view to backing the overs in play. My gran phoned me and I almost used profanity down the phone to her when Lewandowski scored. Some lassie.

:lol: Had the phones off and family on lockdown.