Free Money

1 minute ago, Twinkle said:

I have mate. They claim that as Chelsea never took it before the ref blew for full time, it doesnt count. Surely it should be based on corners won?

Too right.  The corner was won within the time played I'd think?

1 minute ago, Twinkle said:

Im in the process of doing just that however in their Q and A section it states the corner must be taken. I think its a nonsense and a way of ripping people off

That's a pisser. I'd still want my free bet back at least though.

SkyBet paying out on it and people putting pressure on Bet365 to do likewise...

https://mobile.twitter.com/SkyBet/status/899326499681185793

Folk making quite a valid point that they pay out when it suits them, some people lost bets in exactly the same situation last year and were told to read the corner T&Cs.

14 hours ago, Twinkle said:

I have mate. They claim that as Chelsea never took it before the ref blew for full time, it doesnt count. Surely it should be based on corners won?

Same thing happened to me in the Huddersfield game. Needed over 10 corners.. there had been 10 and Huddersfield player headed behind for a corner.. final whistle went and the corner never counted :thumbsdown

15 hours ago, Twinkle said:

£25 on btts at 4/5 - £43.75

£25 on over 17 corners at 13/8 got me back £0 despite there being 18 match corners

Eta - fuckin seething

Unfortunately it has to be taken. 17 corners it was.

Unlucky mate

On 8/20/2017 at 16:12, Bully Wee Villa said:

Gone for Luiz to score anytime. Only 10-1, tight b*****ds.

Odds are brutal the now, pre match the desmond was sitting at 18's, minute the game kicked off it went down to 12's, utterly 

Chelsea score and win was 6's, shite miserable c***s. 

When I check the odds McBookies usually come first, Bet365 second, Skybet 3rd and Paddy Power 4th. McB and Bet365 swap around, as do Sky and PP, but I can't remember the bottom 2 ever offering better odds than the top 2. That's more important to me than the trinkets they occasionally dole out. The Bet365 thing seems more like a raffle than thought out criteria for who gets the deal.

Bet365 really are turning to shite. I like them as they have a good selection of games/markets but I actually prefer SkyBet now.

^^^ this. Got really ticked off with b365 for all sorts of accumulated trivia. Swapped to sky bet, took a wee while to get used to the app on the phone but am now well into profit (£100s, not £1000s) since then rather than it being a constant drain. Coincidence maybe but, as entertainment goes - which betting is for me - am having a much better time of it.

I hadn't used 365 for months. Probably around the same time that they stopped giving me the £50 free bets before the summer (I didn't get offered it at any stake). But for these last two, I've been invited again.

Taken full advantage, obviously, so I assume I'll be right back off the list.