Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

Who are you referring to actually? I joined at the start of the season before a ball was kicked and was told when I joined that it won't be long before I disappear and I'd stop posting. Seems like it's been the other way around and a lot of the Celtic members of the board have miraculously lost their password to their P&B accounts.
Of course, no bother [emoji106]

7 hours ago, Dee Man said:

That's not even remotely a good point; it's been what is referred to as 'the dreaded vote of confidence' for decades because managers are generally gone within a fortnight of getting their board's "full backing". 

Yeah, I suppose you are correct. I was more meaning that the short timescale of 5 days since the statement probably meant he wouldn't be emptied before the Lille game but that would be completely the wrong thing for them to do in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

Who are you referring to actually? I joined at the start of the season before a ball was kicked and was told when I joined that it won't be long before I disappear and I'd stop posting. Seems like it's been the other way around and a lot of the Celtic members of the board have miraculously lost their password to their P&B accounts.

Tbf there were rakes of Rangers fans on here when I joined, and over the past decade its literally whittled down to bennett, Kincardine when he's pished, and KnightswoodBear when he can be arsed with this section of the site.

Every time Rangers have looked decent (Scottish Cup Semi win/top of the league by Winter break) there was a huge influx of Rangers posters again who vanished.

I assumed you were an alias tbh, and the other decent Rangers fan who popped up @G51? around the same time. 8mile is probably the worst, he used to regularly claim he had no interest in Rangers, and never posted in this section, yet this season is all over every Rangers thread.

Celtic fans on here have always been shite. Pop up to troll, say nothing about the match, then vanish. There's one or two exceptions.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Tbf there were rakes of Rangers fans on here when I joined, and over the past decade its literally whittled down to bennett, Kincardine when he's pished, and KnightswoodBear when he can be arsed with this section of the site.

Every time Rangers have looked decent (Scottish Cup Semi win/top of the league by Winter break) there was a huge influx of Rangers posters again who vanished.

I assumed you were an alias tbh, and the other decent Rangers fan who popped up @G51? around the same time. 8mile is probably the worst, he used to regularly claim he had no interest in Rangers, and never posted in this section, yet this season is all over every Rangers thread.

Celtic fans on here have always been shite. Pop up to troll, say nothing about the match, then vanish. There's one or two exceptions.

You weren't the only one who thought I was an alias. Romeo thought he had me sussed from day 1!

My point here was: I joined at a time when Celtic had just been handed their 9th consecutive title, Rangers finished last season in complete disarray and Celtic were full of confidence that they they'd clinch 10IAR. If he was including me in with those he believed were appearing cos Rangers are currently doing well, then I must have great foresight to have predicted the current scenario at the start of the season.

You weren't the only one who thought I was an alias. Romeo thought he had me sussed from day 1!
My point here was: I joined at a time when Celtic had just been handed their 9th consecutive title, Rangers finished last season in complete disarray and Celtic were full of confidence that they they'd clinch 10IAR. If he was including me in with those he believed were appearing cos Rangers are currently doing well, then I must have great foresight to have predicted the current scenario at the start of the season.
I wouldn't worry about it

An interesting stat that Celtic have now dropped more points after 14 games this season, than they did in 30 games last season.

They dropped 10 points across 30 games in 19/20 and have currently dropped 11 points thus far in 20/21.

14 hours ago, MS RR said:

The years of the 10 hand gesture 😆 Every team in Scotland  should mimic that sign to their fans

That's how it feels to be Celtic,
2nd place again as you know,
Lennon and his players just fucked up,
10 in a row,
10 in a row...

Edited by Jacky1990

3 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Is he the guy who was a fan representative on the board for about 3 seconds before being bombed out for Islamophobia?

That's where I was getting to.

They pick and choose when these guys are the voice of the peepul.

Edited by Merkland Red

2 hours ago, AJF said:

You've stuck around a lot longer than most but it coincidentally coincides with Rangers most successful spell since the birth in 2012. In my time here the core posting has been Kincy, Bennett and Knightswood who've all given as good as they get. Yourself and G51 have added value to the board although the latter is now beginning to get a bit wastecoaty as you pull away. The other Rangers fans who have joined in my time usually start off alright and then say something ridiculously out of order in the middle of a losing performance in a match thread.

Celtic haven't had a large support on here in my time. Romeo, Gannonball and Drew. All usually take the abuse well and thrive being able to dish it back. Willy is Willy. I've never noticed Jinky until this season funnily enough. The others have always flitted in and out and that was when they were winning everything.

17 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

That's where I was getting to.

They pick and choose when these guys are the voice of the peepul.

I knew that's what you were likely hinting at, so I avoided your bait 😄

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

^^^ (another) random lie.

Also strange how someone who once claimed to have me on ignore would’ve seen any of my posts. 🤔

2 hours ago, AJF said:

An interesting stat that Celtic have now dropped more points after 14 games this season, than they did in 30 games last season.

They dropped 10 points across 30 games in 19/20 and have currently dropped 11 points thus far in 20/21.

Pretty frightening to be fair.

The whole situation has now become increasingly toxic and the fact it’s being allowed to continue only perpetuates that toxicity. It really is comical and if wasn’t my club I’d not doubt piss myself as the utter ineptitude of all in charge at Celtic is laughable.

I just want it to end 🤣🤣

Its going to be a long 6 months 

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

Celtic haven't had a large support on here in my time. Romeo, Gannonball and Drew. All usually take the abuse well and thrive being able to dish it back. Willy is Willy. I've never noticed Jinky until this season funnily enough. The others have always flitted in and out and that was when they were winning everything.

You forgot Tony