Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

37 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Who was the one who had a Samaras avatar and used to post loads, tried to give off the impression of being intelligent and would constantly stick up for the green brigade's political ventures?

Used to be a poster called Sammysbackcomb who I’m sure had a Sammy avatar. We are going back a number of years though 

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

Used to be a poster called Sammysbackcomb who I’m sure had a Sammy avatar. We are going back a number of years though 

Wasn't him, the guy I mean used to post frequently probably a couple of years ago, like all over the board. My memory is terrible so I've probably made up the avatar part. 

15 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Wasn't him, the guy I mean used to post frequently probably a couple of years ago, like all over the board. My memory is terrible so I've probably made up the avatar part. 

No I remember it as well, can't remember who it was though.

Who was the Celtic fan who posted something about wearing Celtic socks with kilts at a wedding solely to annoy the brides father?
I don’t know why but that’s always stuck in my head 
Fucking what??? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Different mentality these fuckers [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

it might be The OP, cant mind if he ever had a samaras avatar or not but fits the description of being flippant/indulging in semantics. Made an arse of himself over Shay Logan and had a weird hateboner for the guy after the Tonev affair.

59 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

it might be The OP, cant mind if he ever had a samaras avatar or not but fits the description of being flippant/indulging in semantics. Made an arse of himself over Shay Logan and had a weird hateboner for the guy after the Tonev affair.

Yesss. Thank you. He was someone I found particularly annoying when I posted more frequently back in the day. Probably around the Shay Logan time tbf. Was he banned or did he just get bored? 

22 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

That's the one.

A real nasty shit of a bloke.  That episode was a big highlight of the banter years.

What's funny to me since I've been back is seeing posters like yourself and Norman outside of the BRALT as I recall I argued with you in their a lot but you were definitely one of the nicer posters. Could be wrong but...

And back on topic. Anyone listen to SSB tonight? I caught the first two callers. It was delightful.