Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

2 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Had to stop reading when he claimed only Stevie Woods should survive the purge. Celtic have shite goalies and there is no clear improvement happening.

Or Woods is a long time source for Phil and he needs him to remain in place.

I did laugh at that and jumped to the same conclusion....

Never underestimate the self-importance of someone who writes a football blog.

http://www.scotzine.com/2016/10/time-to-bid-adieu/

Of course, some scumbags will see this as some sort of victory – my departure from writing about Scottish football – and revel in the demise of Scotzine, but who really cares about the sad lil p***ks of this world who hide their identities to spout hatred against others while they waste their lives doing nothing else.

My life does not revolve around football, unlike some knuckledraggers. My life does not revolve around a website or social media, unlike some knuckledraggers.

My word.

1 hour ago, G51 said:

Anyone know if Andy Muirhead has a twitter account these days? Miss laughing at the c*nt.

He has 2 or 3 attempts at Twitter every year and just ends up banned for spouting sectarian bile and just being an all round thick bigoted mutant.

IIRC his last Twitter account was emptied because he was pretending he had once been some hero fireman using a photo he stolen from someone else. 

Or something along those lines.

2 hours ago, G51 said:

Anyone know if Andy Muirhead has a twitter account these days? Miss laughing at the c*nt.

Hahahaha. I had a row with him on twitter a few years ago regarding the game where Shay Logan was red carded post match for his ott celebration. He then retweeted every comment of mine to try and have Celtic fans abuse me.

I called him 'not right in the head' and he claimed I was mocking his well known 'personal issues'. I had no idea who he was prior to this but it was an enjoyable deep dive in to his previous online idiocy afterwards.

27 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Hahahaha. I had a row with him on twitter a few years ago regarding the game where Shay Logan was red carded post match for his ott celebration. He then retweeted every comment of mine to try and have Celtic fans abuse me.

I called him 'not right in the head' and he claimed I was mocking his well known 'personal issues'. I had no idea who he was prior to this but it was an enjoyable deep dive in to his previous online idiocy afterwards.

Aye he’s a total p***k. Some of my favourite Terrace Podcasts were Craig Telfer bodying him time and time again.

8 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Poor wee Celtic are suffering from lack of crowds!  

This particular excuse coming out of Celtic is particularly pathetic and I'm surprised they've gone with it as much as they have.

Not to mention Pat Bonner the other week desperately trying to convince everyone fans are more important to Celtic than other clubs.

25 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

This particular excuse coming out of Celtic is particularly pathetic and I'm surprised they've gone with it as much as they have.

Not to mention Pat Bonner the other week desperately trying to convince everyone fans are more important to Celtic than other clubs.

Bonner genuinely thinks Celtic are totally unique in world football. He truly believes stuff like how the pressure to win every game is either unique to Celtic or somehow more unique to Celtic than any other team. He's madly deluded about all things related to them.