The East Fife Thread

26 minutes ago, Capital-ICT87 said:

I’m coming to the game tomorrow to tick off New Bayview on my list. What’s the best way to get to the ground from Edinburgh, The St Andrews bus? Is there a decent bar near the ground?

Looking forward to it.

Thanks

There's a decent bar in the ground.

38 minutes ago, Capital-ICT87 said:

I’m coming to the game tomorrow to tick off New Bayview on my list. What’s the best way to get to the ground from Edinburgh, The St Andrews bus? Is there a decent bar near the ground?

Looking forward to it.

Thanks

x60 from Edinburgh bus station at 12.20 will get you into Leven bus station at 14.00.

10 min walk to ground from there, plenty of time to get a pint in the lounge upstairs at the stadium. Club recommends you purchase your ticket online beforehand. Enjoy your day. 

8 hours ago, Specky Ginger said:

There's a decent bar in the ground.

No such place now friend, its the MGM Timber Bayview Stadium. Ceased to be New many moons ago. Make yourself known at reception & if you are there in plenty of time, then we'll show you around

On 14/04/2023 at 08:35, Capital-ICT87 said:

Looking forward to it.

Thanks

You also have the Brig Tavern which is 2 minutes from the ground. There are other pubs on Wellesley Road and Lower Methil High Street if you want the real Methil experience. 

5 hours ago, Capital-ICT87 said:

Bus is running late so might only have time for a quick pint! Thanks for the replies. 

Any chance you can make our last three games???

Pretty Please!!!

1 hour ago, WhoAmI said:

Can anyone produce a list of scorers for this season. Would like to see one on the club website but I don’t think there is

E8A45778-BC5C-4CA3-AD58-6F15D12BEED4.thumb.jpeg.1b987e1f1fbd172c9b1031e9f981f1c0.jpeg74EEB3A9-B916-4EE2-98A6-624D89B54725.thumb.jpeg.04500af1be6295506a9cb275cc1e34a7.jpeg

4 hours ago, GoldenNuggets_YeeHaa said:

Very poor statistics from Trouten when 7 goals have been penalties. Walls would be up there had he not been injured.

One look at Saka's effort for Arsenal this afternoon should tell you that seven successfully converted penalties shouldn't be sniffed at.