Reasons to be Cheerful

See in 12-15 hours time, when you finally get that wee minute to yourself that you haven't had since getting ready for the ceremony, you are going to ask yourself one question that will last the first month on your marriage.

'Did that really just happen?'

Good luck, have a cracking day and don't forget to thank the wife in your speech and get the men to raise a glass to all the ladies who made every effort to look outstanding for the day... and watch which men look where when toasting ;)

You'll make us all cry.

See, after a couple of years of marriage you will be like this.

Currently playing a mixture of old school rave anthems and ac/DC as the missus came in pissed at 01:30, bounced off every wall, started getting nippy and then told me to f**k off when I tried to help her.

It's the simple things that keep it going :D

6 buses today down to Dunfermline and back, all of which have been bang on time, allowing successful 10 & 5 min connections, all for a football game never even considered for postponement. Who is this Desmond? I laugh in his face.

Edited by Hedgecutter

I'm pretty confident that a description of what a chipsteak is will be one of the first few things to appear on Google if you're doing it properly. :huh:

It appears to be some sort of vague reconstituted thing calling itself beef

Like I said, nothing about the google confirms what it is so, eh, naw.

I got my TV mounted on to the wall this afternoon meaning it's safe from being pulled to the floor by my cat again...

My Mrs has finally decided to watch a movie that I've heard of and quite like - Mean Streets on said TV.

Leicester are top of the EPL and not one of the usual bilgemongs.

It appears to be some sort of vague reconstituted thing calling itself beef

Like I said, nothing about the google confirms what it is so, eh, naw.

It's basically a thin(ner) burger, butchers even sell them.

I think there's a high alcohol content in your evenings drinks Miguel. You're a man of the world. Both the light and dark underbelly. Get yourself down to the butchers tomorrow and pick one up, have it with chips and thank me later.

It's basically a thin(ner) burger, butchers even sell them.

I think there's a high alcohol content in your evenings drinks Miguel. You're a man of the world. Both the light and dark underbelly. Get yourself down to the butchers tomorrow and pick one up, have it with chips and thank me later.

Tomorrow night's dinner will be the chilli I came home too late to make tonight.