Reasons to be Cheerful

Pints and pool sounds good, but watching English Championship football while out boozing on a Friday night is not acceptable.

Mates a diehard Forest fan so makes it relatively fun watching them. He's actually from Nottingham, moved up here because of his Dad being in the Marines.

His Scottish team is surprisingly ( :rolleyes: ) Sevco and he is going to Ibrox tomorrow also, not even sure why I like the guy tbh.

Watching the Queens Raith game and having a few pints, would be the appropriate action to take. I might be in the minority, but the thought of playing pool in a pub just doesn't appeal to me in the slightest.

BBC Alba commentary also distracts you less from your pool shots. If you liked playing pool that is.

Kids away out shortly with my Maw for the afternoon, wife in bed as she's on nights, beer in the fridge, football on the telly and I'm off work Monday and Tuesday.

What a time to be alive.

Persuaded the wife to agree to a new Christmas tradition. The wee man's birthday is the 16th and in order to keep his birthday special we are not decorating for Christmas until his birthday night. That way he knows his birthday is important and we can get him excited for Christmas after he's done the birthday stuff. (Ie presents and cake out the way and on the wind down)

It also means.i don't have the house decorated until the 16th at least every year.

Were you deliberately making an arse of it to get out of doing it?

If so, well played, that's been my tactic for years.

Or are you just a hopeless c*nt?

Bit of both to be honest. Decorating trees has never been my forte and the Mrs gets a bit uppity about it looking right.

Everyone comes out of it a winner tbh. Well, except you as I'm going to hunt you down and set fire to you for calling me a hopeless c**t. I get enough of that at home.