Reasons to be Cheerful

Finished work for over a week, Celtic away on Saturday, my birthday Monday, away to Edinburgh on Wednesday then the Mrs birthday on Friday. My liver feels fucked even at the thought of it.

You don't have to drink to enjoy yourself, Bertrand, although it massively helps and stops people from treating you like a fucking leper. I was out last Monday night and was constantly being asked why I wasn't drinking like I was some sort of weird social outcast. They changed their tunes when they were looking for a run home right enough.

You don't have to drink to enjoy yourself, Bertrand, although it massively helps and stops people from treating you like a fucking leper. I was out last Monday night and was constantly being asked why I wasn't drinking like I was some sort of weird social outcast. They changed their tunes when they were looking for a run home right enough.

I know what you Dundee types are like. You were probably driving home looking like this.

post-16976-14491827570173_thumb.jpg

I'm getting married today. Quality!

See in 12-15 hours time, when you finally get that wee minute to yourself that you haven't had since getting ready for the ceremony, you are going to ask yourself one question that will last the first month on your marriage.

'Did that really just happen?'

Good luck, have a cracking day and don't forget to thank the wife in your speech and get the men to raise a glass to all the ladies who made every effort to look outstanding for the day... and watch which men look where when toasting ;)