Reasons to be Cheerful

You wear an SNP bangle. Shut your pus and get back in the fucking corner.

Unfortunately no longer have it, a girl in Freuchie is now the owner of that Deeboy.

Still though, SNP bangles > battered beef burgers. If you were to put it on a roll it doesn't actually sound that bad to be fair, just by itself though, nah.

Eta: roll would have to be lathered in Tomato sauce.

Edited by 1320Lichtie

SNP bangles? :lol:

Photo I put on here with me holding a bottle of alcohol, can't remember what kind, with my feet up watching the tele before a night out in Aberdeen. Was probably on this thread to be honest, around June time I think.

A 'Scottish N Proud SNP logo' black band on my wrist.

Had a 4-fold on today. Dagenham, Peterborough, Oxford and Colchester. All were winning bar Colchester and the bet looked fucked. Colchester got a last minute winner and I'm jumping around like a numpty. I decide to cash out though as the offer is £3 less than I'd get if I hang on and Whitehawk are threatening relentlessly. Cash out and a minute later Whitehawk equalise against Dagenham and I start cheering, more than I did when Colchester scored :lol:

Edited by 19QOS19