Reasons to be Cheerful

This is my first weekend off without using holidays for nearly 2 years. Glad to see the back of student shifts.

I've not had to work a full weekend in 3 months. Now I work 9-1 every 3rd Saturday. Godsend I tell you.

Carpet with a toddler. Brave man!

We have carpet, its light coloured.

In her infinite wisdom she wanted to replace the 'cold in winter' leather suite with a fabric one.

I almost had a hernia laughing

I've not had to work a full weekend in 3 months. Now I work 9-1 every 3rd Saturday. Godsend I tell you.

I'm 1 day every second weekend (I make it a Sunday so I can spend my Saturday afternoon getting verbally abused by Perth's amateur footballers), but that's a big improvement from 1 day every weekend.

Not too much chaos here during the day, she's pretty happy with one toy at a time and doesn't need everyfuckingtoysheowns so it didn't get out of hand.

Also oldest stepdaughter is now home with here wee one so the madness has now moved downstairs!

Week off work. No holidays or anything to go on unfortunately as I am saving but I've got the house all to myself as mother and father are away on holiday. Just away to have a week of going on runs/gym etc. Best thing I can think of doing tbh. Beast myself all week then a wee reward at the end of the hard work with a night out with mates in Aberdeen on Saturday. Looking forward to it

Only just seeing this.

Does he naw appear before Shine on the Progress tour as well?

I'm not entirely sure to be honest, but I know Joe 's worked with them a lot in the past so it's not impossible, although I thought the guy from Progress was a lot older. I'll have to watch it again now! I've got a couple of friends that know him so I could always find out. I'm sure you'll be on the edge of your seat for the answer.

Plenty carpets out there that do well with kids. Just got to get the right one and right colour

Laminate not for me. Sare as fook when he deck it

I lifted the hall carpet and tiled the whole hall floor recently. Makes a great splat when he tries to run along the hall.