Reasons to be Cheerful

I'm in college and working on a radio show. Was listening to this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wOE7mWZXpg

and for some reason in the background, Corbyn's first Prime Minister's Questions since he was elected Labour leader is playing. There are no other tabs open, there are no other windows open, there are no other applications on the computer. I don't know where it's coming from and it simply won't stop. And it fits in absolutely perfectly.

I'm in college and working on a radio show. Was listening to this song:

and for some reason in the background, Corbyn's first Prime Minister's Questions since he was elected Labour leader is playing. There are no other tabs open, there are no other windows open, there are no other applications on the computer. I don't know where it's coming from and it simply won't stop. And it fits in absolutely perfectly.

Tiger

Edited by Smurph

The timing belt went on my 10 year old car on Saturday... £1083 + VAT

:bairn:

Ooooft said yin.

I'm genuinely on cloud 9. The last time it was under a hundred was on a maestro I had that needed a 65p bulb.

My car is 12 years old, if the timing belt went I think I'd just get a new car.

I'm getting 500 quid towards it from my AA insurance so that softens the blow a bit. At least I'll know the car's fine after it's done. If you get another similar aged/priced car you risk it or something else going tits up with it.

Turning up at work and being told you shouldn't be in, deciding to walk home and getting lost leading you to end up being stood on this bridge looking west while Three Seconds of Dead Air by The Twilight Sad blares in your ears

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

This bird on the new Football Factories documentaries on BBC THREE.

Any Hamilton Accies fan confirm that they can't get into Section A because "Ah decide".

Apparently she's a law student.

All I confirm is I'm such a shitebag I normally head straight for Section C just incase and make no eye contact.