Reasons to be Cheerful

A pay rise at work as I moved up a position, as well as another company-wide pay rise. They're both pretty small increases but I really can't complain.

This bird on the new Football Factories documentaries on BBC THREE.

Any Hamilton Accies fan confirm that they can't get into Section A because "Ah decide".

Apparently she's a law student.

Absolute fannies :lol: The fact she said "If there was ever a fight" kind of dismisses them as casuals!

The most shocking moment on the programme was when it said at the end she had a BOYFRIEND :o

Edited by 19QOS19

Absolute fannies :lol: The fact she said "If there was ever a fight" kind of dismisses them as casuals!

The most shocking moment on the programme was when it said at the end she had a BOYFRIEND :o

^^^^ getin pure dun over man wen he's next in Hamilton Academicals ken .

Not just a boyfriend. But a member of the Dundee United casuals :lol:

Won this on Facebook the other day.

Free beer!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1444756473.243922.jpg

This may literally be the first can of McEwans I've seen since I discovered an old rusty one at the back of a kitchen cupboard in 1986.

As Swarley says, I'd check the date on them if I were you :wacko:

Being reminded somebody is actually called mardy fish. :lol:

Been watching a lot of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit lately, and one of the producers of the show is called Speed Weed.

Speed. Fucking. Weed.

Film & TV is full of behind-the-scenes people with ludicrous names, like Bumble Ward and Pinki Chambers. Worth checking the credits for.

New telly being delivered today (ex boyfriend took the other one when he moved out a few months back). I'm pleased to be getting it, as is my sister as it means she can get the wee one she lent me back :)

Watcha get?

I went to buy the 50" LG smart tv from Currys the other day but they were only having 150 delivered and 400 folk had placed an order! So the lassie said they had stopped taking orders. I don't urgently need a new TV but it's starting to make that squeaking sound when it's been on for too long, it irritates the life out of me so a new tele will be on the shopping list soon. Pretty gutted though as the one I went to get is exactly what I'll be looking for. I doubt I'll get one for that price when the time comes :(

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/televisions/televisions/lg-50lf580v-smart-50-led-tv-10127526-pdt.html

I see it's back up to £549. It was on offer at around £375!

Watcha get?

I went to buy the 50" LG smart tv from Currys the other day but they were only having 150 delivered and 400 folk had placed an order! So the lassie said they had stopped taking orders. I don't urgently need a new TV but it's starting to make that squeaking sound when it's been on for too long, it irritates the life out of me so a new tele will be on the shopping list soon. Pretty gutted though as the one I went to get is exactly what I'll be looking for. I doubt I'll get one for that price when the time comes :(

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/televisions/televisions/lg-50lf580v-smart-50-led-tv-10127526-pdt.html

I picked one of them up the other week for £399. Was on Hotukdeals. Cracking TV :P

Watcha get?

Finlux.com

Watcha get?

Why don't you see if you can get the old one fixed and go on holiday instead? There's a great place in Inverness, Duncans, don't charge a lot, must be somewhere similar near you.