Reasons to be Cheerful

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Just finished an alpaca walk. Was fucking brilliant, absolutely loved walking with one. Wasn't a dick like I thought but a wee sweetheart. Will upload a picture Pic later.

They have a few of them at Blair Drummond, and they're easily the friendliest animals there.

Also, they're from the Andes, with hooves instead of handies.

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Start as you mean to go on. Aged about 5. Was forever landing on my head. 

054FA97F-3236-4234-8625-102DCC77C687.jpeg

How, just how, did you go from fine to bump on head at that point?!? I was a clumsy b*****d, but bugger I down dead that is inconceivable. No wonder poor muffy & the rent boi are always stricken, stop with the curse already.

3 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

How, just how, did you go from fine to bump on head at that point?!? I was a clumsy b*****d, but bugger I down dead that is inconceivable. No wonder poor muffy & the rent boi are always stricken, stop with the curse already.

Not on that occasion, just in general, jumping off kerbs etc. Laissez-faire early 1980’s parenting. 

This is Taro. Enjoys staying at the back of the line protecting the "caravan". Which was all the more enjoyable as one of the lassies in front had an absolutely worldly rump. No pictures taken of said rump. But here's Taro and I love him to bits. 

Taro 2.jpg

Taro 1.jpg

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

This is Taro. Enjoys staying at the back of the line protecting the "caravan". Which was all the more enjoyable as one of the lassies in front had an absolutely worldly rump. No pictures taken of said rump. But here's Taro and I love him to bits. 

Taro 2.jpg

Taro 1.jpg

Were you at Bonaly or are these Euro alpacas?

Just now, Shandon Par said:

Were you at Bonaly or are these Euro alpacas?

I don't know where or what Bonaly is, but they live at Alpakahof near Solingen. Originally they are a South American breed but he was born here in Germany. 

7 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I don't know where or what Bonaly is, but they live at Alpakahof near Solingen. Originally they are a South American breed but he was born here in Germany. 

Your new avatar is much more attractive than the old one.

There’s an alpaca place near me in Edinburgh.  The dog is determined to bag one.