Reasons to be Cheerful

Got paid from work for the first time since August which was nice, and was paid a week early from college so I have a good amount of money to get seriously fucked over the next fortnight.

Edit- I also went to bed at half ten and had an excellent sleep for probably the first time this year. Woke up three times during the night, but been up since 8am and I'm feeling so phresh.

Edited by Smurph

Half day tomorrow then don't start back until the 8th of January.

*waves to Pete*

And the taxpayers of Fife get shafted once again.

Finished last week and don't start back until 8th of January.

*waves to Zen* :D

And the taxpayers of everywhere get shafted once again.

Half-day tomorrow, get the keys to our new house, off work for 16 days. Lovely stuff.

We're getting a new house? That's the kind of thing I'd have expected you to have told me.

I envy every single one of you. I am in till Christmas eve and back in on the 28th.

However that isn't a RTBC obviously.

My RTBC is I have a full weekend off for the first time in ages. Going out tonight and tomorrow and looking forward to not moving from bed on Sunday

I envy every single one of you. I am in till Christmas eve and back in on the 28th.

My RTBC is I have a full weekend off for the first time in ages. Going out tonight and tomorrow and looking forward to not moving from bed on Sunday

Folk who get time off at Christmas are wankers.

Got to love the building industry 8)

[pedantry]So you're not in until Xmas eve?[/pedantry]

It's wages day and the Christmas bonuses are in as well. Works night out is tonight and I was thinking of swerving it due to the weather, but I definitely need to show face now. Hard enough for me to get out of the night out as management are obliged to attend, but I can hardly complain about going now.