Reasons to be Cheerful

Guest The Phoenix

Passed all my first semester exams and we've put a bid in for a flat in Glasgow, so I've got a place to live next year.

Providing you survive the next 11 months on the streets.

I received a letter from Orange last week saying that I had to pay £48.62 for the last 2 months of my contract, as this would allow me to cancel it. I rang up last Monday to pay said bill, and after a few minutes she said that my payment had been accepted. Last Wednesday I got my letter saying that the bill was settled and the contract had now come to an end. 10 days after 'paying' the bill no money has left my account.

The conductor didn't ask me for a ticket so I didn't buy one. I see this as winning another small battle in the never-ending war against Scotrail. f**k them.

Same thing happened to me just after New Year. Me and a friend got on at Arbroath, and 2 minutes later the ticket guy came round and my friend bought his ticket. He asked if he'd seen my ticket so I just said aye and he walked away. Saved just under 20 quid!

The conductor didn't ask me for a ticket so I didn't buy one. I see this as winning another small battle in the never-ending war against Scotrail. f**k them.

Same thing happened to me just after New Year. Me and a friend got on at Arbroath, and 2 minutes later the ticket guy came round and my friend bought his ticket. He asked if he'd seen my ticket so I just said aye and he walked away. Saved just under 20 quid!

Well done but shoosh. Some cnut with a rising season ticket price will c + p it to Scotrail complaining and they'll get even more fascist.

Well done but shoosh. Some cnut with a rising season ticket price will c + p it to Scotrail complaining and they'll get even more fascist.

You know, I do think that sometimes. I'm glad I'm not the only one, thought I was getting paranoid. They are an absolute disgrace. £5.00 for a single to Dundee. It's £5.50 for a return! It's an absolute joke. Then at 4-6PM when you go home they don't even bother their arses to put and extra carriage on, meaning people standing down the aisles and in the doorways for their journeys. I despise them.