The Last of Us

Dee4Life1893

Really struggling with what I assume is the last level. Trying to sneak about and stealth kill everyone but it's hard going, get the first lot clear then reinforcements turn up and just can't get past the fuckers. Might try just sneaking through and not killing anyone cause they are all well armoured and pretty heavily armed.

Really struggling with what I assume is the last level. Trying to sneak about and stealth kill everyone but it's hard going, get the first lot clear then reinforcements turn up and just can't get past the fuckers. Might try just sneaking through and not killing anyone cause they are all well armoured and pretty heavily armed.

I assume it's the office block area? You could try sneaking but can't see it working as they're everywhere. It took me fooking ages to complete that level but I have to admit I kept going back as opposed to packing it in.

No, this is the hospital part. The office was a good bit earlier.

Had a good hour on it last night, must've died about 15 times.

Determined to get it finished tonight

Aye it was the hospital right enough, I just recall having to sneak around and hiding behind every second wall. And a constant stream of enemies. I actually thought I was supposed to do something as I thought they were just re spawning :lol:

Yeah I thought they were re-spawning so had to kill them all, it seems this isn't the case.

Full on stealth mode tonight.

God speed my friend!

I'll be astounded if you can get buy them without going in all guns blazing. Let me know how you get on. I'm due another run through of this masterpiece soon.

I think on the ground floor they keep respawning but on the upper floor there's a set amount.

Just completed the game now, had the hospital section left to do.  I still prefer the Bethesda/Rockstar games but thought this was really good and probably the first video game where I've actually taken an interest in the story so that's a big recommendation.  Found it pretty easy though so will play through another time on a tougher level.

Going to give the additional content (Left Behind) and online a try, are they any good?

I think on the ground floor they keep respawning but on the upper floor there's a set amount.

Just completed the game now, had the hospital section left to do.  I still prefer the Bethesda/Rockstar games but thought this was really good and probably the first video game where I've actually taken an interest in the story so that's a big recommendation.  Found it pretty easy though so will play through another time on a tougher level.

Going to give the additional content (Left Behind) and online a try, are they any good?

Set amount on the bottom floor too, although they're scripted to come in at different points.

Left Behind was a bit cheesy but ultimately good for Ellie's back story. Isn't too long. I love the multiplayer but I've definitely enjoyed it more playing with friends.