The Last of Us

Dee4Life1893

Funnily enough that bit didn't bother me at all. Clickers whenever they show up give me the absolute fear.

Aye, I was fine at that bit because it was in daylight and you just ran round constantly. It's when you're creeping about trying to not wake them up that has my arse in tatters. See when your path is blocked and you turn around and there's one walking towards you. Jeezo.

• 1 month later...

Got a good couple of hours in over the weekend. Loving it.

Completed Bills Town and i'm now in the Hunters camp in Pittsburgh, love the stealth element of the game.

How much do you feel like Rambo sneaking about and killing folk with a bow and arrow? :) Superb.

Try supply raid on factions online, you will be in you element.

Early on in the game in the subway waiting area place, after you first get a molotov.

Christ it took me forever!

Just started playing it midweek a couple of those early areas took me a while too those clickers are bell ends.

Enjoying the game but taking bad with how linear it is so far felt the same about the Bioshocks.

Just started playing it midweek a couple of those early areas took me a while too those clickers are bell ends.

Enjoying the game but taking bad with how linear it is so far felt the same about the Bioshocks.

That won't change I'm afraid. Though it's part of the reason the game is so incredible: the fact it's completely linear and not an open world. I never craved for it to be open world it has to be said, but I completely love the game and can't find anything to fault it :P

Clickers in a way are one of the greatest game enemies for me. I absolutely hate them due to being creepy as all f**k and genuinely threatening, which is what makes them so good. That moment just before they grab you and you know you're fucked is horrendous.