Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

2 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

I thought pallets were much more expensive than being quote here.

£12 was the nominal going rate when I had to deal with the pallet companies & their, ahem, over inflated Auditors. I do wonder why Chep & LPR don't have hissy fits because they sure as hell used to behave like toddlers when I dared to use their precious to store 50 cases of stock rather than handball it onto the capping shelf.

As a tribute to Bigotfest 2023 last weekend in Larkhall. To the tune of Keisha's Milkshake song:

Their bigotry brings all the scum to the yard.

Their life is sadder than yours, damn right it's sadder than yours

I can teach you but you have to march 

21 minutes ago, Father Ted said:

As a tribute to Bigotfest 2023 last weekend in Larkhall. To the tune of Keisha's Milkshake song:

Their bigotry brings all the scum to the yard.

Their life is sadder than yours, damn right it's sadder than yours

I can teach you but you have to march 

No wonder Jack drinks with this patter in the house.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:

images.jpeg

Does the HSE remit not extend to Northern Ireland?  I have worked in offices where you would get a warning not putting a lid on a coffee cup to walk 5 yards yet these bigots are clambering lit bonfires several 10's of metres high without any regard for safety.  Get this nonsense closed down.  What an unbelievable waste of pallets too

48 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

Does the HSE remit not extend to Northern Ireland?  I have worked in offices where you would get a warning not putting a lid on a coffee cup to walk 5 yards yet these bigots are clambering lit bonfires several 10's of metres high without any regard for safety.  Get this nonsense closed down.  What an unbelievable waste of pallets too

I'm guessing that those who hold the powers to ban this dangerous nonsense are themselves of an orangey disposition. 

12 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

Happy Twelfth to all posters, especially @Wee Bully.

About to tuck into a fry then do a small local parade, followed by our main one in Loughbrickland.

Great to hear the Craigyhill bonfire raised over £5000 for sick child Pia Grace who is undergoing cancer treatment.  Tallest bonfire in the world and capturing positive national media attention.

@Tony Ferrino will be disappointed that the high winds didn't topple it before lighting.

Have a great day all.

I was in Loughbrickland yesterday. Posters unfamiliar with this place will be pleased to hear that it is very rural, very white, full of fat folk and not remotely important.