Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

2 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

You have to wonder about where these sectarian Carmelite fuds are hiding in Stonehaven. 

Stonehaven is approximately halfway between Montrose and Aberdeen for those not in the know. There has been virtually no disgraceful influx of Irish Catholics for any local bigots to get excited about.

I'm thinking a minibus load of Ibrox bound bams wanted to make a name for themselves.

Get it right up them.

On 20/08/2023 at 09:36, DiamondDan said:

As Black Saturday draws closer, it's also worth remembering that the Royal Black has raised literally hundreds of thousands for charity.

During his lifetime, Savile was known for fundraising and supporting various charities and hospitals, in particular Stoke Mandeville Hospital in Aylesbury, Leeds General Infirmary and Broadmoor Hospital in Berkshire. In 2009, he was described by The Guardian as a "prodigious philanthropist" and was honoured for his charity work.[6][7] He was awarded the OBE in 1971 and was knighted in 1990. Following his death in 2011 at the age of 84, Savile was praised in obituaries for his personal qualities and his work raising an estimated £40 million for charities.[8][9]

On 05/03/2024 at 16:02, Peil said:

On leaving the meeting members of the Orange Order announced they will appeal the decision.

Saying: “We’ll march straight into the Sherriff Court.”

Stonehaven Sheriff Court shut about ten years ago. 

They could march up to Aberdeen I suppose but the nick of your average Orangeman means that defibrillators might be needed around Findon. 

On 05/03/2024 at 18:30, Cosmic Joe said:

You have to wonder about where these sectarian Carmelite fuds are hiding in Stonehaven. 

Stonehaven is approximately halfway between Montrose and Aberdeen for those not in the know. There has been virtually no disgraceful influx of Irish Catholics for any local bigots to get excited about.

I'm thinking a minibus load of Ibrox bound bams wanted to make a name for themselves.

Get it right up them.

I, for one, was stunned to find out that the organiser is a mad racist

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/12105380/orange-walk-organiser-stonehaven-anti-muslim-posts/

7 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I, for one, was stunned to find out that the organiser is a mad racist

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/12105380/orange-walk-organiser-stonehaven-anti-muslim-posts/

Hands up if you are in the Orange Order and not a racist fud. Now there is a venn diagram pretty close to a circle.

12 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It was offered on the condition they wouldn't rescue Catholics.

‘What school did you go to mate…..aye but was it a Protestant madrassa or a Catholic madrassa?’ 

On 29/10/2023 at 16:12, DiamondDan said:

Some very poor quality trolling here chaps.

Up your game.

2 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Fair play to the good people of Stonehaven, for resisting having this spiteful blight from the central belt visited upon them.

Game upped. Get in the fucking sea.

44 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

This statement is well worth a read. 

I heard some head bigot on Radio Scotland earlier and tbh he didn't come across as bad as I expected he would but that statement is absolute parody.