Club DOSS

Can I be in Club Doss? Growing up in the North East, when presented with something that was awesome, we would respond in the affirmative 'Dossick' which has the same meaning as Doss. I realise however that it is not exactly the same and would understand if you didn't want me in the club.

I think you'd be a dossick addition to Club Doss.

:)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a him, older guy late 30's early 40s, he had a sort of folkie Levellers look going on. The t shirt was a Cairn o'mohr winery one. Quite smart actually. He was very tanned and was fucking massive, looked like he maybe worked the land.

No offense The Real Saints but even if you surprised him when he happened to be in an unfortunate pants down scenario and you were all lubed up and "ready" he'd still buck you off with relative ease before you managed to penetrate him I'd reckon.

I've got a bit of a dilemma here boys. I'm going away for a few days with a Club DECE boy next weekend. Should I try and convert him, or should I just completely blank him over the course of the three days?

The latter might be a bit tricky, seeing as it is just going to be the two of us.

I've got a bit of a dilemma here boys.  I'm going away for a few days with a Club DECE boy next weekend.  Should I try and convert him, or should I just completely blank him over the course of the three days?

The latter might be a bit tricky, seeing as it is just going to be the two of us.

Convert him. It's the doss thing to do.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I've got a bit of a dilemma here boys. I'm going away for a few days with a Club DECE boy next weekend. Should I try and convert him, or should I just completely blank him over the course of the three days?

220px-Borg_Queen_2372.jpg

Dossimilate him!!

I've got a bit of a dilemma here boys.  I'm going away for a few days with a Club DECE boy next weekend.  Should I try and convert him, or should I just completely blank him over the course of the three days?

:lol:

What you're trying to say is that you're coming to #marbs with all of us but you don't want to let your doss boys down. It's cool m8, don't worry.

Dossimilate him?! That's bad chat, we're lovers, not fighters at Club DOSS.

Smurph, it isn't Marbella this time I'm afraid. I have been before though, absolutely hated it.

I'm coming round to the idea of converting him. He's a solid guy and I believe he would fit right into Club DOSS. He's just a wayward soul really, but I'll win him over.

Just stand close by and he'll maybe send some sub 8/10s your way when they all flock towards him. #charity

Archived