Burger King v Mcdonalds

Burger King v Mcdonalds  

237 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Don't have either anymore, but when I did, it was Burger King all the way.

Their bacon double cheeseburger wins it on its own. And if they still did the mushroom double swiss, it wouldn't even be a fair fight.

Have we met before because this is almost word for word my answer.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best Fast Food Burger I have ever had is from a US chain called Backyard Burger but alas the one I used to visit on holidays to Orlanda has gone :-(

As for the question involved, it really depends, on the beefburger front I do prefer Burger King. However, as I tend to eat the chicken products these days and I love the Deli Sandwich and Wraps that McDonalds serve. This basically means I can't decide on a vote!

You've obviously never had a burger from anywhere other than McDonalds or Burger King.

Indeed. One of the few advantages of living in London is the prevalence of tremendous burger places.

BK for me. My hunger always feels more satisfied after one than it does after a McDonalds. Plus there's better looking birds work in BK. Well in Inverness anyway.

MACCY D'S.

Right, Burger King is good. They do good burgers, hence why they think they are kings and that eh. But when it comes to a seek hangover the perfect remedy is a Big Mac/Quarter pounder meal from Maccy D's. It's cheaper too I think, which is why it's better.

Edit: aye, you use your student card and you get an extra cheeseburger or mcflurry. That says it all really.

Came on to post the same thing. When it's a choice between the two, the free cheeseburger means McDonalds always wins. It's just logical

If I have the choice, it's always McDonalds. But in the unfortunate circumstance that I find my self in Burger King, a Bacon Double Cheese XL Super Meal is always welcome.

Burger king burgers are both waterry and burnt tasting. 'Flame grilled' is something you do when a naked flame is your only cooking option, not something to boast about. Their chips are shite too. The last thing I tried from BK was a milkshake, having boarded a train after purchase, I discovered it was sour, nasty. I'm assuming that wasn't a purposeful flavour choice but regardless, burger king is the shittest in a barrel, of shittery. It's also considerably and needlessly more expensive.

McDonalds is functional when in a hurry.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Burger King is ridiculously overpriced considering what you're getting.

Think a large Big Mac meal is about £4.59 odd (which is still not really value all things considered), but pretty much any large burger meal from BK is £7+.

I try to avoid either these days but if I'm getting a train at Queen Street, peckish and I'm strapped for time I'll get a king of the day meal. I forget what days they're on but you can get a whopper and, yes, a Bacon Double Cheesburger as part of it.

The XL bacon double cheeseburger is the burger of choice for those who would class a microwaveable lasagne as a rare treat. It's the neds choice.

Interesting logic. Completely wrong, mind.

Really depends on the particular branch of the chain for me. There's a lot of McDonalds in Dundee now. Some serve consistently shit examples of food off their menu while another branch within a couple of miles radius serve food that you can tell has been prepared reasonably recently and even manages to look like the "one in the picture", sometimes. You also only get this from "local knowledge" and visiting one in another city or town can be a risky one. Service station branches are to be avoided at all costs, I've found.

Eat them very rarely these days anyway as they are crap food in the main. As has been said I'll get one if I'm in a rush and really need 'food on the move' which is not very often. I am partial to the breakfasts they serve as a hangover cure now and again. Slight preference for the whopper over the Big Mac and prefer the BK chips. If dundeebarry has a problem with that biggie, then just give me a shout. He'll no take the both of us in a square go. Nae danger.

I really only eat them when hungover these days, and McDonalds does the trick for me in that respect.

In the Big Mac vs Whopper debate- the whopper has fucking actual tomato on it which is no use to anyone. The McDs chips are great when fresh out the fryer but if you get the ones that have been out for a wee bit (dunno how long they get before they're binned) it's like eating shoelaces. Plus the McDs milkshakes are great as well as they last about 3 days, it's like trying to drink sugary cement through a straw.

Mind you, BK will always have a place in my memory for the quintuple bacon cheeseburger they sold when I was in Argentina. (severe lack of) salad days.

Interesting logic. Completely wrong, mind.

He's absolutely right. Why would I want that shite when I could get a gloriously juicy and flavourful burger from five guys or honest burger, for roughly the same price? That's be beyond stupid.

Archived