Facts you made up

Mak

Just looked back at the poster who opened this thread and noted it was none other than that worthy champion of the Tynie Humour Police - mhak (Mhak, Makoliunas etc).

I had not seen any posts from him for a while and I thought maybe he had moved abroad again, maybe to take up employment as Ron Jeremy's fluffer or suchlike. But then I noted that he's banned! What on earth did he do?

Just looked back at the poster who opened this thread and noted it was none other than that worthy champion of the Tynie Humour Police - mhak (Mhak, Makoliunas etc).

I had not seen any posts from him for a while and I thought maybe he had moved abroad again, maybe to take up employment as Ron Jeremy's fluffer or suchlike. But then I noted that he's banned! What on earth did he do?

I believe, from memory, he called another poster a nasty name.

I think the bin dweller, whatever his name was, was the recipient.

mhak got banned for posting a Holocaust joke when he was already on a few warnings, which I think were for trolling the forum's resident incoherent drunk.

Cheers for the info mate. Shame about that, there was intelligence there but I guess he shoul;d have known better

In 1993 Fray Bentos Ltd. was the defendant of an unsuccessful law suit by the Gay & Lesbian Human Rights Commission to change its name to Fray Homosexualos.

In lieu of losing the case a number of gay and lesbian groups across the world started a boycott of the brand, which has continued to this day.

Edited by Albino Rover

This Bentos patter is utter shite.

This thread is much better when it's stuff that could maybe be true and folk could believe rather than stuff that people would know is obviously bollocks.

17 different actors have played Bungle from Rainbow, including Neighbours' Stefan Dennis, Gordon Kaye, who played Rene in Allo Allo and, for a period of 6 months, Warwick Davis standing on the shoulders of Peter Dinklage.

City officials in Bamberg, Germany fined the Soviet Union 200 Deutschmarks after a faeces from Laika the dog, the first animal in space, re-entered the earths atmosphere and landed in a park in the Alte Hofhaltung district of the city.