The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Renton is good. Linkin is shit

He was my first choice actually. I like his straight to the point posts and he is a good Motherwell lad.

I was very surprised he didn't make it into the top 50.

I would have put him down as the most improved poster. Pm'd him some tips in the spring and he's really taken them on board.

I'm pretty sure he made the Top 50 influential list. So you are saying that since he was given advice from you he has since failed to get into this one? You're a nice elderly man WoP and the only 60 year old who wears Diesel jeans but dinnae go ruining one of Motherwell's finest with advice anymore please.

I'm pretty sure he made the Top 50 influential list. So you are saying that since he was given advice from you he has since failed to get into this one? You're a nice elderly man WoP and the only 60 year old who wears Diesel jeans but dinnae go ruining one of Motherwell's finest with advice anymore please.

I've made him the outstanding poster he is today bro. Consider yourself also a work in progress, and coz your inbox is full I received a reply from Little Chef about our proposals for the southbound restaurant on the A9.

Guest The Phoenix
I've made him the outstanding poster he is today bro. Consider yourself also a work in progress, and coz your inbox is full I received a reply from Little Chef about our proposals for the southbound restaurant on the A9.
^^^ next alias - DeeLuded.

Archived