The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Szamo? Whit? Used to be OK, but now posts once a week in the United match thread saying he hopes United wins because he supports them, and that the team scoring the most goals will win, much to the hilarity of newcomers but nobody else. Offers absolutely nothing to match threads whatsoever. It's actually a pity as he used to be decent, not sure if he's migrated to another forum or not.

Perhaps not as good as he used to be. But is he better than Old Man Danger, The Phoenix, Forever Hibs, Isiah Osbourne etc? Yes, by a million miles.

Guest The Phoenix

Thanks. Is that the "humour-ometer" for my gags then?

Not sure if being serious?

There's the number 0 (zero) and there's a pointer.

Got it now?

Not sure if being serious?

There's the number 0 (zero) and there's a pointer.

Got it now?

:)

I'll just have to make do with my 33rd position in the most influential posters thread and my utter non showing in the P&B's top 50 biggest fuds thread.

It's almost comforting.

Szamo was a tremendous poster when he posted regularly. He did pop up in the Championship forum a few days ago.

Dundee United have very few ethnically challenged players at the moment and are one of the best teams in Europe on current form. We've had plenty men of colour over the years but if they're good enough I don't care what they look like.

Was it Szammo who had a running battle with Swampy on the thread about Dubai?

Nope, that wasn't him. Can't remember the name of the poster - it was some guy who lived there and who was one of those sinister posters who pop up randomly on threads with quite disturbing points of view.

Nope, that wasn't him. Can't remember the name of the poster - it was some guy who lived there and who was one of those sinister posters who pop up randomly on threads with quite disturbing points of view.

Cheers Craig, I remember the racist overtones he used to spam the thread with.

The Stranraer fan: Sanny's army.

Archived