The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mrs M is a good poster, although maybe she was pushed out by rarely posting about football. She used to live in a house with two other P&Bers and I attempted to make jokes about them being in the P&B house, like the kids in Why Don't You. Few people laught. It wasn't very funny.

Reina and skinnyjean would've been higher up a few years ago if they hadn't stop posting to have kids and careers and marriages. The pair of them need to get their priorities sorted out.

The proposed new child care arrangements will allow them to sit about doing f**k all but post on here in a year or two.

JamboMikey and Seething are two good posters that came from the 'Kickback invasion'.

No actually. Seething was suspended indefinitely by Kickback long before the 'invasion'. mhak showed himself up that night as well.

Not even top 60?

So much for my strategy of being beige, whilst trying to win friends and being the one on the periphery of all the fights, shouting the occasional obscenity.

:(

Confidemus my dear friend, do you honestly expect DundeeBarry or Swampy to both finish in the top 2? This is YOUR year. Just be patient old man.

Confidemus my dear friend, do you honestly expect DundeeBarry or Swampy to both finish in the top 2? This is YOUR year. Just be patient old man.

Thanks, Adlington, your gift of false hope is a crumb of comfort during these difficult times for me.

I reckon I can claim some authorship in the downfall of Wunfellaf. His repeated attempts to get under my skin only backfired on him, and the mask began to slip. He even started a thread about me as I recall. And thus the gap-toothed, bin-kipping misogynist creep began to emerge. A truly vile creature of a man.

edit:

Some posters who should have made the list:

GreggyWallace

BungleBonce

CapainSensible

Dunning1874

Enigma

Ric

Szamo's_Ammo (A World Class poster IMO(in my opinion)

Szamo? Whit? Used to be OK, but now posts once a week in the United match thread saying he hopes United wins because he supports them, and that the team scoring the most goals will win, much to the hilarity of newcomers but nobody else. Offers absolutely nothing to match threads whatsoever. It's actually a pity as he used to be decent, not sure if he's migrated to another forum or not.

Flower ?

Your obviously the taker.

You seem very interested in two men sleeping together Wisbit. Is this a genuine interest or just casual homophobia?

Szamo? Whit? Used to be OK, but now posts once a week in the United match thread saying he hopes United wins because he supports them, and that the team scoring the most goals will win, much to the hilarity of newcomers but nobody else. Offers absolutely nothing to match threads whatsoever. It's actually a pity as he used to be decent, not sure if he's migrated to another forum or not.

I used to really like him. Same with Broccoli Dog. They don't post anything really funny any more unfortunately.

Archived