The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Phoenix

I was the victim of a baseless hate campaign that thankfully has dried up.

Pretty sure there's still some insurgency lurking in the hills.

I preferred The Phoenix when all his posts were puns, its hugely disappointing seeing him actually "speaking". Like meeting a hero who turns out to be a tosser

Guest The Phoenix
I preferred The Phoenix when all his posts were puns, its hugely disappointing seeing him actually "speaking". Like meeting a hero who turns out to be a tosser

Relax, I'm a tosser who turns out to be a tosser.

The rest of those who were inside the top 60 but not the top 50...

57. Mrs M - Arguably the unluckiest person in this poll, Mrs M picked up six votes but only fifteen points. This was the most individual nominations to miss the top 50 (Dickson was 20th was four votes). She posts almost exclusively in General Nonsense and has a cracking sense of humour. She was the second highest placed female, behind The Real Saints.

58=. The OP - One of the best OF supporting posters on the forum IMO. He picked up two votes (one of which was a second) and fifteen points. He's active across much of the forum, and makes a solid contribution everywhere I'd say.

58=. Henrik's Tongue - Another Celtic fan who picked up the same votes and points as The OP. I'm not really familiar with him, but when I confused him for a magee alias earlier in the thread a good few people were insistent that he's a quality poster.

60. Rajpelt - Fourteen points and three votes saw Rajpelt just sneak in to the "best of the rest" section. I'm not sure what happened to him but he was one of my favourite posters a year or two ago. Really funny guy across a few different forums who should probably be top 50.

57. Mrs M - Arguably the unluckiest person in this poll, Mrs M picked up six votes but only fifteen points. This was the most individual nominations to miss the top 50 (Dickson was 20th was four votes). She posts almost exclusively in General Nonsense and has a cracking sense of humour. She was the second highest placed female, behind The Real Saints.

So, the highest female then, aye?

58=. The OP - One of the best OF supporting posters on the forum IMO. He picked up two votes (one of which was a second) and fifteen points. He's active across much of the forum, and makes a solid contribution everywhere I'd say.

58=. Henrik's Tongue - Another Celtic fan who picked up the same votes and points as The OP. I'm not really familiar with him, but when I confused him for a magee alias earlier in the thread a good few people were insistent that he's a quality poster.

60. Rajpelt - Fourteen points and three votes saw Rajpelt just sneak in to the "best of the rest" section. I'm not sure what happened to him but he was one of my favourite posters a year or two ago. Really funny guy across a few different forums who should probably be top 50.

MRSM- terrible poster and devoid of humour like all women.

TheOP- Never heard of them

HT- Really good celtic poster so, ye should have been higher.

Rajpelt- Top 15 material shame he's stopped posting. #lad.

The last few humourless mundane posts seem a fitting way of ending yet another hectic day in the Top 50 thread. Is the plan to close this thread once the list is done or leave it running endlessly?

:lol: Very good.

Archived