The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He built a cross and nailed himself to it all within about a page.

Some seethe about the first vT/swampy temp bans, mods gone wild etc.

Perhaps it was a bizarre attempt at forum immortality. Not happy enough with a place on the list he's thrown a seven in the thread as well for dramatic effect.

I reckon the brightest firework of all would stem from KeeperDee's head exploding if he ever attempted to psychoanalyse himself.

Nizzy I'm still waiting for a full retraction for your scandalous and hurtful allegations of bullying a mod. Repent and we can party all the way up to the bells.

#peaceful

#perthshire

I have to say it's great to see Reynard returning to the forum. I feared for him for a while, after the cringe selfies, the constant schooling from Swampy. Yet he seems to have shaken of the shackles, and almost seems unaffected by his nightmare November. Which is commendable.

#Returnofthefox

#Commendable

#woodchooper

#perthshire

For no reason other than that I'm at a loose-end, I googled this hashtag to see if you putting it in any of your threads had any discernible effect on #Perthshire firing up the Google rankings.

And to my utter amazement, it did! Page 6 of the search returned this topic: http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/208380-edinburgh/

Just a shame for you that it's Marshmallo who added the hashtag :lol:

Archived