The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

He and Hearts Daft were the only two I ever had on ignore. They were so bad, I never even had the urge to 'view their post anyway' so to speak as they so shite.

He was the other one I had on ignore too. Not even Paulo went on ignore but those two were pathetic :P

I pretty much chucked posting in the football forum because of them.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The "Kickback invasion" actually consisted of a fair few decent posters, they were just heavily over shadowed by the complete cretins that also came along

If the kickback invasion gave us loads of good posters then feel free to name them.

Seemed like a bunch of dings to a man/prepubescent boy.

I think most of them got sick while the "invasion" was still ongoing and left to be honest. I just remember trying to keep track of everyone and spotting a good few posters making decent points along the line, and generally not getting involved in all the fuckwittery. I can barely remember the names of those who were involved in it all now though, I just presume every Hearts poster came from that event

Isnt that why these weans came here in the first place? All banned from JKB?

Dunno, I think the invasion was before my time on JKB and here. There was also a mini-invasion once when JKB was down for a couple of days last year iirc.

You should have reported it if it offended you so much Craig.

I can't say it offended me. It was clearly unacceptable though, and it seemed like an appropriate time to point it out considering the topics of discussion on this thread.

Oh well at least you were in someway bothered I suppose.

Best just file it under 'things that bothered you that you never acted on but still bring up years later as they perhaps bothered you afterall' then.

Ok...

Archived