Best nicknames you've heard

In a previous workplace, there were two guys called Dave and were imaginatively known as big Dave and wee Dave. Then a third Dave started who was smaller than both Daves and was named microdave. Oh aye, that was me.

So now we know you're a tiny man. We know Bairnardo is also a tiny man. But who's the true Pie and Bovril Tiny Man? There's only one way to find out:-

2a483c09c51922237d889050dc49f3c3.jpg

So now we know you're a tiny man. We know Bairnardo is also a tiny man. But who's the true Pie and Bovril Tiny Man? There's only one way to find out:-

2a483c09c51922237d889050dc49f3c3.jpg
I believe G Man is some sort of tiny person too. Perhaps a 3 way?

Then a fight if theres time.

It's a wee (pun intended) shame that Dumbarton fans weren't allowed into the game today. I'll take care of G man at the cup tie in a couple of weeks.d1e015429e8462beb06fdb3f4eac6877.jpg

6 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Is there a model of Glasgow anywhere with a miniature Ruel Street where they could all meet up?

Trainee Air Traffic Controller got the nickname “Etch-a-sketch”. He’d be trotting along just fine, with “the picture” of what was happening in his sector, then something odd would happen that shook him up and he’d forget everything…driving trucks now.

Went to school with a guy who was a Hearts fan which was fairly uncommon in Lanarkshire (most supported Rangers / Celtic / Motherwell). This was around 05/06 and he was given the nickname Skacel. Very occasionally see the guy out and about and he still gets called Skacel.

Also went to BBs when I was younger and we went on a group outing to climb Tinto Hill. My mates granpa drove the minibus on the way up and spent the whole journey smoking cigars. For a while afterwards my mate was nicknamed Papa Cigar. That one hasn't really stuck.