Have I got Local News For You

Tryfield

Watching too much Live & Let Die.

Some people need to get a grip on animals, especially in the UK where hardly any wild animal can harm you. Had a woman in the coach seat behind me at the weekend going nuts over a Daddy Longlegs and wearing a jacket over her head to pretend it wasn't there. Pathetic excuse for a human being.

Watching too much Live & Let Die.

Some people need to get a grip on animals, especially in the UK where hardly any wild animal can harm you. Had a woman in the coach seat behind me at the weekend going nuts over a Daddy Longlegs and wearing a jacket over her head to pretend it wasn't there. Pathetic excuse for a human being.

Our cat brought in a tiny field mouse recently and the missus was up on the couch like in the cartoons. I asked her what was the worst thing the mouse could possibly do to her and she replied "it might touch me".

I suspect we wont be emigrating to Australia any time soon.

The seagulls in Aberdeen are a genuine menace. One stole a full chicken club baguette out my hand as I walked out of Union Square one afternoon. Sickening.

"The great-grandmother had just had lunch with her daughter and granddaughter and was sitting at the bus stop on Newport Road when the drama unfolded"

I've never heard it called that before...

The seagulls in Aberdeen are a genuine menace. One stole a full chicken club baguette out my hand as I walked out of Union Square one afternoon. Sickening.

I should count myself lucky that I escaped with half a tuna sandwich when one swooped on me on Belmont Street earlier on in the year. I had quite literally opened the packet 2 secs before I was brutally attacked.

Eta: the comments section on that link is superbly unsympathetic. "I hope a seagull shits in his chips at the weekend". :lol: As students go, he does look a bit JP though. "Focaccia?? Call yourself a student...what's wrong with chips in a bap, egg banjo...or a buttery?"

Edited by Hedgecutter