Fallout 4

Goran

Thanks Preston... marks location on map for settlement. Not only is the majority of the settlement water but the the thing that needs cleared is a queen.. and I'm dressed as the silver shroud...

Those Synth grenades, first time using them and wont be again, the explosion of the 5th one that i threw caught another Synth and they decided i was attacking them, this would have been ok against 5 Synths normally

Only problem is that i was locked in a room (what are these b*****ds doing indoors :unsure2: )with an Savage Deathclaw at the time and could really have been doing with the help/ not having to worry about anything other than the Deathclaw.

:lol::lol::lol:

He is sending me to settlements I've already helped out now, beat it mate.

Are those missions not like the BOS clear and retrieve ones? They're just random and continue through the game?

The bit they really mucked up with the minutemen missions is the locations. I travelled right to the south east of the map to be told they were having trouble from raiders from near Sanctuary :blink: Neatly, I'd already had someone in Sanctuary tell me that and had dealt with them. Completed the mission straight away :lol:

Not letting me quote throbs here...

If it's damaged you need to take it to a power armour station and repair it. If it's fusion cores you can buy them or find them in certain buildings.

When you run low on power armour power what are you supposed to do?

Get more fusion cores, you often find them in generators or whatever they are in certain buildings

Get more fusion cores, you often find them in generators or whatever they are in certain buildings

I googled it the other day and someone had said that once the suit was out of power that was it! I have 3 suits that are going to waste.

I googled it the other day and someone had said that once the suit was out of power that was it! I have 3 suits that are going to waste.

Nah you just need fusion cores. Just keep them on you and if one runs out with you in the suit it automatically uses the next one.Obviously no fusion cores means no power though.

Yeah I don't think I have any fusion cores lying about so might need to go find one without any armour !

Have you been wearing the armour all the time?

Pretty much yeah without it I die constantly. Went on YouTube to find where to find new suits. Need to find fusion core now, do you know anywhere near police station that may have one or diamond city? I don't remember ever having one.

Pretty much yeah without it I die constantly. Went on YouTube to find where to find new suits. Need to find fusion core now, do you know anywhere near police station that may have one or diamond city? I don't remember ever having one.

Police station basement has 4 or so and arc jet has 5. Outwith the suit I'm constantly in sneak. Let's me know when I'm in danger

I use it all the time as I have over 100 cores. I also have a galling laser thing dropped by one of two legendary supermutant overlord brutes on my wonders to Fort strong (saw marker, went walking)

Police station basement has 4 or so and arc jet has 5. Outwith the suit I'm constantly in sneak. Let's me know when I'm in danger

Not the Cambridge station surely? Didn't find any! Just went and visited the museum of witch craft which was quite scary!

Would it be fair to say you should avoid confrontation when possible among all foes on this game ?

Not the Cambridge station surely? Didn't find any! Just went and visited the museum of witch craft which was quite scary!

Would it be fair to say you should avoid confrontation when possible among all foes on this game ?

Not really, combat is a huge part of the game. if you're getting killed all the time put the difficulty down a notch, I did then I've put it back up as I've got used to it and my character gets stronger.

Now that I've done the main quest and logged 50 hours on this I decided to spoiler myself and see what else there was that a might have missed. Short answer: quite a lot, inlcuding Vault 81.

Also looked at the alternative paths for the endings.

I think I picked the "happiest" one, went with Minutemen and destroyed the Institute, the BoS and Railroad are still going as well, Told Synth Shaun to burn after killing real Shaun. Ok, maybe that bit isn't happy.