Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Do they subtract them or do they divide them equally between both sides? I thought it was the latter.

I can't remember. I had a discussion about this a long while ago. It makes little difference in a binary question which way you go (0.5% swing in the most outlandish political poll circumstances).

That poster has had 1710 'Likes' on FB and 659 'Shares'. Originating from the 'Vote NO to Scottish Independence and protect the Union' FB page. The comments are even worse as you can imagine.

Is anyone else a bit worried that the mainstream media could help swing this back the other way, now that panic mode has spread to the news agencies south of the border?

Thing is it's been wall to wall pro-union stories up until now anyway. It's not that the media have changed their stance, more that the non-Scottish media has gone from being dismissive to paranoid. The tone has remained the same.

Plus they are screwing the pooch so hard that it's had a prolapse.

As you have spent the last 18 months deriding You Gov - not sure you still have the same issues with them? ;)

Of course I've been deriding them, they have been manipulating the polls for 2 years to show a low Yes vote.

Do you still believe Cameron played a blinder on the Edinburgh Agreement?

I say this because there are plenty of people out there whose political compass follows irrational feelings rather than informed decision making.

On the money but I hope you realise that there are, "irrational feelings rather than informed decision making." on both sides of the campaign here.

On the money but I hope you realise that there are, "irrational feelings rather than informed decision making." on both sides of the campaign here.

Sounds like The Rangers board paying players £10k a week to win the bottom division and putting players up in hotels prior to matches.

I agree in that have you ever seen a political debate like WM when it gets down and dirty on either side (when there was an opposition of note, remember those days?) and the debate very quickly ended up as mud slinging and the debate very quickly lost its meaning. Unfortunately this has went the same way (but more noticeably on the BT side)