Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Have a feeling the silent No will be a lot stronger than people are estimating. The volume of the Yes campaign in social media would suggest about 80/20 Yes/no.

The amount of people I know who have never uttered a peep about the referendum on social media, or told canvassers they are undecided to appease them at the door step, but are actually voting/have already voted no is pretty big.

I think this silent majority will outweigh new YES'ers in a lot of areas.

It's fear. Afraid to voice an opinion maybe? i certainly am and they will vote No because of the lack of stability caused by agreeing to a gamble full of more holes than Swiss cheese.

Edited by Banterous

It's fear. Afraid to voice an opinion maybe? i certainly am and they will vote No because of the lack of stability caused by agreeing to a gamble full of more holes than Swiss cheese.

Oh do f**k the f**k off.

(Oh, and this isn't intimidation because I think you're a coward. It's because I think you're a c**t, irrespective of political tendencies)

Despite the TV media showing activists from both sides knocking doors the simple fact is the No campaign just doesn't have the "boots on the ground"

They cannot compete with the Yes campaign in terms of active supporters. For that reason I'm going to say the Yes campaign polling would be more accurate than the No campaign.

what does the undecided currently sit at ? 6-10%?

if so i just can not imagine a uge amount of people who are undecided at this point will go in to a polling booth and vote yes, I am not saying this as a No voter , I am just meaning it does not make sense to be undecided all this time when you are probably undecided due to reasons such as risks and lack of information to go in and vote yes. I think a few obvioulsy will go in and probably end up just choosing yes but I cant see most of the undecideds doing so? i hope what I am trying to say here is making sense as I think i have made an arse of it :lol:

thoughts anyone?

Don't kid yourself.

It's not FEAR, it's outright SHAME.

Oh ok so anyone who votes against your choice is doing so out of "shame",

Interesting take on the right to vote but I suppose it's better than verbal and physical intimidation. However my problem is that people within the Yes campaign seem to find voting No unacceptable. Well you better get used to it!

what does the undecided currently sit at ? 6-10%?

if so i just can not imagine a uge amount of people who are undecided at this point will go in to a polling booth and vote yes, I am not saying this as a No voter , I am just meaning it does not make sense to be undecided all this time when you are probably undecided due to reasons such as risks and lack of information to go in and vote yes. I think a few obvioulsy will go in and probably end up just choosing yes but I cant see most of the undecideds doing so? i hope what I am trying to say here is making sense as I think i have made an arse of it :lol:

thoughts anyone?

I reckon that they won't bother voting at all.

that is another good point although i dont undertand how you can't have an opinion on this matter ffs :lol: it is all that has been on the tele for the last year

The ballots spoilers are the worst of the lot.

Absolute idiocy.