SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

2 hours ago, Flatulent Gannet said:

Our “Puppy” has just had her first season, so guess the the next thing is getting her spayed. Did yours have Keyhole Surgery, or the full Monty?.

DSC_0536.jpeg

She's beautiful 

18 hours ago, RH33 said:

Spayed today.

IMG_20230904_161731147.jpg

Atleast she's able to get comfortable,  mine wandered about husky screaming for 24 hours before promptly falling asleep standing up leaning against a door, hilarious but heartbreaking at the same time.

14 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Atleast she's able to get comfortable,  mine wandered about husky screaming for 24 hours before promptly falling asleep standing up leaning against a door, hilarious but heartbreaking at the same time.

She was wandering around last night and wouldn't settle so I took it off and she's slept pretty much since. Wound too fresh to be itchy yet!

Shug's showing soledarity by sleeping endlessly too.

4 minutes ago, RH33 said:

She was wandering around last night and wouldn't settle so I took it off and she's slept pretty much since. Wound too fresh to be itchy yet!

Shug's showing soledarity by sleeping endlessly too.

Our was given the biggest cone yet still managed to rip her stitches out so the vet gave us another cone and told us to tape it inside the first cone making a mega cone.

Stubborn wee c**t soon worked out how to use mega cone as a weapon and destroyed everything in her path.

20210722_171403.jpg

Dog decided to wake up for wee while and ask for attention which is good as she's been quiet all day. Shame it's 3am.

Needless say she's now dosed back off. 

At least she's comfy.....

IMG_20230906_030927723.jpg

Edited by RH33

16 hours ago, RH33 said:

Dog decided to wake up for wee while and ask for attention which is good as she's been quiet all day. Shame it's 3am.

Needless say she's now dosed back off. 

At least she's comfy.....

IMG_20230906_030927723.jpg

Aww. Nice jimjams. Are they upside down pineapples I see? 

On 07/09/2023 at 16:43, RH33 said:

IMG_20230907_140349705_HDR.jpg

Is she over her spay do you think?

I mind when we got Millie done and I was chatting to our dog walker about how soon she could go back out on her training walks and his reply was "The vet will tell you they need 2-4 weeks off, but they don't have to live with her."🤣