SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

10 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Bert chuffed with his away-day walk up Bennachie yesterday:

IMG-20230805-WA00022.thumb.jpg.b13c1cf8e0900c0ea336e5971517c24c.jpg

IMG-20230805-WA0000.thumb.jpg.82c6bd0abaf5d5d7be1decf2c32b98c5.jpg

Still have nightmares of my ones first trip to Bennachie. He turned the drainage ditch by the path down to the main carpark into a bobsleigh run which was funny until I got back to the car a realised I forgot the towels.

3 hours ago, Shotgun said:

Well I don't see you keeping the property safe from squirrels Dad.

Chili 8.6.jpg

Shug goes nuts at squirrels, no other animal, just squirrels!

The two of them have been howfing all day and arses exploded earlier. They're running serious risk getting chucked out the bedroom.

27 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

My previous daft mutt used to chase squirrels, watch them run up the tree then stare at the bottom of the tree as if to ask "where the f**k did that squirrel magically disappear to" 🤣🤣

😄 I've often said that if a squirrel dressed in a UPS uniform ever tries to vacuum my house, my dogs will protect me. Otherwise, I'm on my own.

18 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

😄 I've often said that if a squirrel dressed in a UPS uniform ever tries to vacuum my house, my dogs will protect me. Otherwise, I'm on my own.

Strange Dreams thread for this pish.

3 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

My previous daft mutt used to chase squirrels, watch them run up the tree then stare at the bottom of the tree as if to ask "where the f**k did that squirrel magically disappear to" 🤣🤣

Around 13 years ago, our whippet chased a squirrel up a tree on Seafield Moss near my in-laws house. 

Every time we visited from then on, she would rush up to that tree & stare at it expectantly.  Right up to her death around 7 years ago, she believed that that squirrel was still up there...

7 hours ago, lichtgilphead said:

Around 13 years ago, our whippet chased a squirrel up a tree on Seafield Moss near my in-laws house. 

Every time we visited from then on, she would rush up to that tree & stare at it expectantly.  Right up to her death around 7 years ago, she believed that that squirrel was still up there...

Haha. Aye, we had a husky mix that once chased a chipmunk into a drainage culvert. Fortunately, the dug was too big to get in past her shooders or we'd have had to fish her out every time we went by,

20 hours ago, lichtgilphead said:

OHs collie did this with a house near where they lived as well. One day there was a cat sitting in the window and so every time they walked past afterward he had to check for the cat.

Most of the time Bert goes out into the garden, he still bolts for the corner where he last saw and almost caught a cat that just managed to escape onto the fence and over the neighbour's shed.  He evidently still thinks it's hiding there.

Screenshot_20230814-202533_WhatsApp.thumb.jpg.5e67b2d5756a38b86b5ce67095cc9f24.jpg

All tuckered out after another day of stupidity lol

He's met the next door neighbours dog, shes a 2 year old staffie and they get on like a house on fire, i think Basil has a bit of staffie in him just with the way him and next doors play etc, 

Thats the toilet training checked off and meeting next doors dog checked off, just need to work on his recall and get him out of the barking when he sees other strange dogs, but he's been so much fun since we got him