SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

46 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Thats us got Basil home now, he definitely hasnt seen much if anything, when we put the tv on he literally just stared at someone talking on the news (they must have been talking bollocks cause he got bored after 10 seconds) 

And the washing machine beeping when done set him off on a mad one for a few seconds, but other than that he's been great so far, he's happily going about the house and coming over to us and playing with us etc 

I'll try get pics up later on when he sits down for a minute 🤣🤣🤣

Put channel 4's The Dog House on! Shug barks away at it 😂

Pleased you finally got a dog!

IMG-20230803-WA0020.thumb.jpeg.9ce807691670822616d11651f65cf0e5.jpeg

Nosey bugger wants to know everything happening lol, every cupboard we go in, everytime we empty dishwasher etc he's all curious, obviously never had anything like this, 

IMG-20230804-WA0030.thumb.jpeg.c037f61fc2d01d6a373cd0c05e0ef218.jpeg

Absolutely shattered after another full day on the go, checked all his record again, they list his DOB as april 22nd (same date as my missus so she's all buzzing thinking its a sign we were to get him) so effectively he's spent his life in a crate and then the sspca kennels, 

Trying to get him to act like a dog on walks, do toilet etc but he's too curious of everything the now, its all new to him, been absolutely fantastic last two days

18 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

IMG-20230803-WA0020.thumb.jpeg.9ce807691670822616d11651f65cf0e5.jpeg

Nosey bugger wants to know everything happening lol, every cupboard we go in, everytime we empty dishwasher etc he's all curious, obviously never had anything like this, 

IMG-20230804-WA0030.thumb.jpeg.c037f61fc2d01d6a373cd0c05e0ef218.jpeg

Absolutely shattered after another full day on the go, checked all his record again, they list his DOB as april 22nd (same date as my missus so she's all buzzing thinking its a sign we were to get him) so effectively he's spent his life in a crate and then the sspca kennels, 

Trying to get him to act like a dog on walks, do toilet etc but he's too curious of everything the now, its all new to him, been absolutely fantastic last two days

When I had just gotten each of mine I hired a run free field to get a feel as to how their recall was and give them off lead time 

Luckily both were good and only used them once but might be a good idea until he's used to you, gets him.a safe area to have a good run too.

3 hours ago, RH33 said:

When I had just gotten each of mine I hired a run free field to get a feel as to how their recall was and give them off lead time 

Luckily both were good and only used them once but might be a good idea until he's used to you, gets him.a safe area to have a good run too.

Yeah me and the missus are off from next weekend for a week so theres one not far from us were gonna hire, just let him run about mental lol

22 minutes ago, RH33 said:

What's frightened Morse in second one!??

That's him in the process of lying down because he's a lazy b*****d. This is the photo I took a second later.

Any opportunity he gets for a quick lie-down and he grabs it without hestitation. I think the walk we did on Ulva was about 6 miles, we stopped a fair few times, but we had to practically drag him the last mile or so.

20230801_105444.jpg

8 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

That's him in the process of lying down because he's a lazy b*****d. This is the photo I took a second later.

Any opportunity he gets for a quick lie-down and he grabs it without hestitation. I think the walk we did on Ulva was about 6 miles, we stopped a fair few times, but we had to practically drag him the last mile or so.

20230801_105444.jpg

We walked along some of the Greenock Cut this morning. Feel.bad for shadow as she just wants someone to career a out with but shug just plods along.

2 hours ago, RH33 said:

We walked along some of the Greenock Cut this morning. Feel.bad for shadow as she just wants someone to career a out with but shug just plods along.

This is how we felt when we walked Morse with Skye but now I wish we had two oldies and one young yin. 🤣